14th December 2011, 12:25 PM

Last date of MA Previous private form? Can I join M.A private without B.Ed?

sir,plz tell me last date MA(previous)private form submit?and can i join MA previous private join with B.Ed,what is the option after B.Ed

30th December 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of MA Previous private form? Can I join M.A private without B.Ed?

last date of m.a. by kuk university
10th January 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of MA Previous private form? Can I join M.A private without B.Ed?

why i should join M.A
10th January 2012, 10:37 PM
mukund purohit

you can fill MA previous form if you have graduation degree with you like B.A etc.
B.Ed is not a graduate degree hence you cant fill the form of M.A previous
the last date of M.A previous exam form filling in rajasthan can be searched from the website-
http://www.uniraj.ac.in/
the address is-

Rajasthan University,
JLN Marg
Jaipur - 302 055
Rajasthan
Phone: +91-141-2711070, 2708824
30th January 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR THE SUBMISSION OF M A FINAL YEAR FORM OF KANPUR UNIVERSITY 2012-2013
15th February 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Last date of MA Previous private form
26th October 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to doing m.a hindi. private from meerut univ.wat is form date
2nd November 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

last date of ma private from csjm univercity kanpur.and fee also
2nd November 2012, 06:51 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
why i should join M.A
A: Well M.A. is Master of Arts. You can do it to gain more knowledge from academical point of view. From job point of view, you can do it to make yourself job secure than the graduate people or B.A. people. M.A. mostly caters to teaching jobs or other government jobs like B.D.O or S.D.O. etc. Do not go for the banking sector. Any post in banks are better suited for commerce people rather than arts people. Now all this will not matter to you if you not have done B.A. If you are an honors graduate, that too in arts genre, then only can you go for M.A.
23rd January 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Which are Last date of MA Final (privat) form submition ?
27th February 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

m.a.education private form 2 year k kb se aa rhe h
10th October 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

date of ma private form for 2013
13th October 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir,plz tell me......last date of m.a.privious private(hindi) form...???
4th March 2014, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Last date of M.A privious private form in 2014? When will the exam conducted & How many times in a year? What is the proseger to get admition?
26th July 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.A previous with economics as a private (non college) student frm raj. University . Now i have passed PTET (Entrance exam of B.ed) exam and i want to do b.ed . So can i do both in a same time. Or can i take a 2 years gap in M.A . PLS tell me about rules
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?