16th September 2015, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Last date for online application of RTO Inspector?

Please tell me that what is last date for online application for RTO inspector and I had graduate BE in mechanical

Related Questions:
16th September 2015, 02:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for online application of RTO Inspector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me that what is last date for online application for RTO inspector and I had graduate BE in mechanical
Candidates should possess Graduation Degree from any recognized University / Institute or its equivalent qualification are eligible for RTO Inspector.

Your age should be below 50 years.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through RTO Official Website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 03.08.2015.
17th September 2015, 12:02 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Last date for online application of RTO Inspector?

As you want to get the details of last date to apply of exam of Regional Transport Officer so here is the information of the same for you as given.

IMPORTANT DATES

** Aspirants can apply before the last date 20-03-2015.

** As you can see the dates of 2015 have been passed so you have to wait till next year and these dates can be taken as tentative for the year of 2016.

PROCEDURE TO APPLY

** Candidates may apply for RTO Inspector Recruitment 2016 by filling the online application form which is given on the official website of the organization.

** You may take the printout of the submitted form, attach all the testimonials and send it to the address mentioned below in the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?