3rd February 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Last date for PMT? How should I prepare for the same? I am doing 12th with PCM

pls tell me last date of pmt & how i prepair for the pmt now i am doing 12th (pcm)

26th April 2015, 11:04 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for PMT? How should I prepare for the same? I am doing 12th with PCM

PMT stands for Pre-Medical test which is a medical entrance examination held for selection of deserving students for their medical courses from government medical colleges .

There are two types of PMT .One is known as AIPMT controlled by Central government for selection of students for same course with the medical colleges managed by Central government and other is the State PMT held by state government for selection of students for the medical colleges managed by State government .

Sorry you are not eligible for PMT examinations being a PCM students as for these examinations you must have Physics , Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects which you do not have .

The Date of AIPMT examination for year 2015 is 3rd May ( Sunday ) and the last date for applying for this examination was 31th December 2014 without late fee and 31st January 2015 with late fee .

The dates for State PMT varies with the variation in the state so for their exact date visit the official website of the same .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?