26th November 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I avail benefit of local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 3 years in Andhra Pradesh and 2 years is Maximum period in Secunderabad

I studied 6th and 7th in central school Chennai.8th and 9th in central school Karwar,Karnataka state when my parents were working there.I studied 10th class in central school Secunderabad.I studied intermediate 1st year in Vizag.Iam studying inter 2nd year in Secunderabad.As per clarifications given in engineering admission booklet,out of three years I studied in Andhra Pradesh,two years is the maximum period in Secunderabad .As such do I become a local candidate of Osmania University area?Please clarify on this point at the earliest?Incidently my parents are natives of Andhra pradesh by virtue of their education but absent from andhra pradesh due to job in government of india

Related Questions:
  1. Am I a local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 6th and 7th from central school Chennai, 10th from Secunderabad and intermediate 1st year in Vizag
  2. Whether a candidate is considered as a Local if study 11th in Andhra Pradesh and completed 10th CBSE in Gujarat?
  3. How to become a Local Student in AP?
  4. Will I be considered for EAMCET as student of Andhra Pradesh when studied in AP till 8th class and then from Karnataka till 12th?
  5. Is candidate eligible for local quota admission in Osmania university if she was born and educated in Hyderabad?
  6. Which colleges are offering BSc Ag course in AP?
  7. Should I be considered as a local candidate or non candidate under AU region?
  8. Will I be considered as local or non local student after studying secondary in AP and Maharashtra partially?
  9. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if my father is a government employee in Orrisa?
  10. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I be considered native of AP if I studied in the state from 10th to 12th?
  12. Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate of Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  13. Which college is the best for me after scoring 989 rank in OU MSc Botany?
  14. Can I study LLB if completed Bachelor of Engineering from Osmania University being a 43 years old candidate?
  15. Am i eligible for AP EMCET exam?
  16. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  17. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have scored 140774 rank in EAMCET engineering stream
  18. In which engineering college will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 64 marks in EAMCET?
26th April 2015, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I avail benefit of local candidate of Osmania university area? I've studied 3 years in Andhra Pradesh and 2 years is Maximum period in Secunderabad

6th, 7th,in hyderabad, 8th to 10th in jamshedpur and intermediate I and II year studies in telangana. whether i am local of telangana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?