19th November 2010, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Which are the main entrance exam which a student should know or appear?

respected sir
i just want to know that a what are the main entrance exams should a student should appear since due to lack of knowlegde i am unable to get what this all entrance exams please help me out?

Related Questions:
  1. Main entrance exam papers of BPSC? I am a student of 3rd year computer science engineering
  2. Can Polytechnic student appear for AIEEE Exam?
  3. Is there any relaxation available to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for Non-Creamy OBC student?
  4. How to go engineering from Mechanical Branch? I am in 12th class with 70%
  5. What main subject should I opt for Civil Services exam? Is there any coaching center in Ludhiana for the same? How may I get whole details about Civil Services exam?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JEE Main and Advanced for 11th Science student?
  7. Can PCM 12th Passed student give Biology Exam Next year and then sit for Medical Entrance Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the last date of filling the AIEEE offline form
  9. How should I prepare for LL.B entrance exam held at Delhi university? I'm a 26 years old Hindi medium student
  10. Which book is to be referred for IAS entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Main exam again this year if I had given exam the previous year as well? -- [New]
  12. How can I get admission in AIEEE 2nd year after doing diploma?
  13. How should I appear for Navy entrance exam? I have scored 53 marks in JEE mains
  14. For how many years I can appear in JEE Main & Advance on 12th basis?
  15. Can I get admission in engineering after passing 12th?
  16. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  17. Possibility to appear in JEE Main for a candidate who hasn't appeared in Board exam?
  18. Should I study D.Arch if score less marks in JEE Main Paper-II? Details of D.Arch entrance exam?
23rd November 2010, 07:08 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: Which are the main entrance exam which a student should know or appear?

dear friend,
if you are a school student, then after your 12th you got to attend AIEEE (All india engineering entrance exam), AIPMT( all india pre medical test), AFMC( armed force medical college) etc to get into the engineering and medical field.
there are various colleges which offer the admissions on the basis of the entrance exams which are exclusive for their institution. for example to get admitted into BITS, Pilani, they conduct their own exam,
hence, be alert with the various announcements made occasionally regarding the numerous exams.
if you are an engineering stuent, then you got to write GATE, CAT XAT, UPSC etc etc all depending on you choice of which futher study you want to go with
well, all the very best. choose a carrer that suits you the best. God bless you
15th December 2010, 04:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the main entrance exam which a student should know or appear?

hello friend

as you didn't mentioned what you're studying present

i'm providing all the details of entrance exams upto my knowledge

IIT JEE AIEEE BITSAT EAMCET TNCET GITAMS CET ICFAI TECH entrance

and many more like these are the entrances to get into engineering

for getting in to business adminisatration after any degree there are several exams

ICET
CAT
MAT
XAT etc.,

and if you want to appear for general services you can get through

CSE

GROUPS

RRB

NDA

etc.,

all the best

choose your best

~aditya~
5th January 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the main entrance exam which a student should know or appear?

i am doing B.E EEE and at present in 6th sem nw so what al enterance exam should i write for doing higher studies or to join deffence.
14th January 2011, 09:42 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

For higher studies,

If you wish to do M.Tech then you need to appear GATE or If you wish to do MBA then you need to appear CAT.

For joining defense,

ARMY,NAVY AND AIR-FORCE you need to appear separate entrance for each sector.It will better to follow the links below:

ARMY:
http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTe...8DeGyw=&flag=p

Navy:
http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/

Air-force:
http://www.careerinairforce.nic.in

and beside this follow employment newspaper to get update about various government sector entry.
28th February 2011, 03:34 PM
chinudey20

Your question is not sufficient to answer the question because you have not specified any field in which you are interested. Main entrance tests are AIEEE , IIT , AIPMT , GATE , etc.
28th February 2011, 11:26 PM
chinudey20

If you are a school student, then after your 12th you got to attend AIEEE (All india engineering entrance exam), AIPMT( all india pre medical test), AFMC( armed force medical college) etc to get into the engineering and medical field.

There are various colleges which offer the admissions on the basis of the entrance exams which are exclusive for their institution.
For example to get admitted into BITS, Pilani, they conduct their own exam.
16th April 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th sci with PCM now let me know what all entrance test i should appear and what should i do after appearing those exams please help me out
4th May 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

which is best suited for m.b.a either b.com or b.b.m
25th July 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

after doing 2 science is bbm is easy or hard to do
21st August 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

what can i do without giving PMT after 12th
9th November 2011, 07:19 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the main entrance exam which a student should know or appear?

Hello.

I don't know which stream you belong to, but certainly I would list the most important entrances of all times:

If you are a science stream 10+2 student then the following importance entrances are for you ::

IIT JEE

AIEEE

DCE

WB JEE

IP

BITSAT

COMET-K

SRMEE

etc and many more...

And if you are a commerce student then :

There are no such entrance exams held for commerce courses. Direct admissions take place in Universities based on the merit of your 10+2 results.

Otherwise, some rare colleges hold entrances which I am listing down ::

Manipal university
IIPM
Symbiosis college for commerce and many more....

By now, I am sure you must be knowing which entrance you want to apply for.
All the best.

Regards
~RJ~
31st December 2011, 09:35 PM
joblesswork

For higher studies,

If you wish to do M.Tech then you need to appear GATE or If you wish to do MBA then you need to appear CAT.

For joining defense,

ARMY,NAVY AND AIR-FORCE you need to appear separate entrance for each sector.It will better to follow the links below:

ARMY:
http://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTe...8DeGyw=&flag=p

Navy:
http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/

Air-force:
http://www.careerinairforce.nic.in

and beside this follow employment newspaper to get update about various government sector entry.
21st April 2012, 12:42 PM
onest

If you are a school student, then after your 12th you got to attend AIEEE (All india engineering entrance exam), AIPMT( all india pre medical test), AFMC( armed force medical college) etc to get into the engineering and medical field.

There are various colleges which offer the admissions on the basis of the entrance exams which are exclusive for their institution.
21st April 2012, 12:46 PM
onest

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?