4th September 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Last date to purchase the forms?

sir i want to know that what is the last date of purchasing form for dec. attempt2012

4th October 2012, 04:39 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to purchase the forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i want to know that what is the last date of purchasing form for dec. attempt2012
You have not mentioned the examination name in your question, so it is very tough for me to guide you correctly. How can i guess, what exactly you want to know. So, whenever you have asked question please mentioned the examination name, so that we guide you correctly.

In December lots of examination is conducted namely NET Examination and MAT Examination.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and the notification of December NET Examination is not yet published, to apply for this examination you have to complete your post graduation with minimum 55% marks, The notification is going to be published soon in this month.

If you want to apply for MAT Examination, then please apply soon, the online and offline registrations were also started and those who are graduate may apply for MAT Examination. MAT stands for Management aptitude test and after cracked this examination with good marks you are eligible to get admission in top business schools in MBA Course.

Please visit the official websites of both these examination and collect more details from the website.

http://www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
4th October 2012, 05:40 PM
samratguha

There are several sites from where you can get the forms for december exams.There are so many of them such as the NET,then MAT,then ICWA if you are a commerce graduate,also CMAT forms will be out soon if you are opting for MBA degree.So all these are available for you till now and its totally up to in which line you want to go.I will suggest you to go for CMAT as through it you can join renowned AICTE approved MBA colleges.
4th October 2012, 06:04 PM
shiv puri

Hello friend,

you doesn't mentioned about the exam.If you provide me some information about the exam which are you talking about then it's easy to me to provide you full information about your exam which you needed.
So read your question again and mentioned there about the exam.

I hope i get your full question soon.............

Thanking you........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?