19th July 2012, 12:57 PM
samchanright

Information regarding Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Computer Science?

I am looking for Computer Science PhD Entrance Exam

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Science for M.Tech student?
  2. PhD entrance question paper for computer science
  3. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  4. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University? -- [New]
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Computer Science? When the notification of this entrance exam will be published?
  7. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D entrance exam if completed M.Sc in Computer Science? Reference books for preparation?
  8. When the entrance exam of Ph.D in Computer Science and Operational Research will be held?
  9. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  10. IITH PHD Computer Science entrance exam sample papers
  11. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
  12. How to qualify PhD entrance exam?
  13. Can I be a Lecturer or Professor in a government college?
  14. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after completing MS?
  15. New topics for PhD in Computer Science
  16. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  17. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
4th October 2012, 07:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Computer Science?

Delhi University, Pune University, etc conducts entrance exams for the selection of candidates to Ph.D in Computer Science. M.Sc in CS/IT, MCA, etc is the basic qualification required. In most cases the qualifying degree must be obtained with a minimum of 55% marks. Syllabus of the entrance test will be based on the topics covered under master’s degree. Detailed information on exam can be collected from the official portal of the concerned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?