14th April 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Last date of registration for BBA from DU/IP university? How should I register?

sir/ mam , i want to know which is the last date of registration fdor bba from du / ip university and plz let me know how to register and from where .. i will be highly thankful to u if u provide me with the full information...

27th April 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of registration for BBA from DU/IP university? How should I register?

Which is the last date of bba regestration in du
30th April 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of registration for BBA from DU/IP university? How should I register?

sir/ mam , i want to know which is the last date of registration bba and bca ip university and plz let me know how to register and from where .. i will be highly thankful to u if u provide me with the full information...
2nd June 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission for BBA course in Delhi university
16th April 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

last date kya h bba ke form bharne ki...from du ?
1st July 2013, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i have missed ip registration for bba.. can i register now my rank is 7495.. what to do plz help me out .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?