28th July 2011, 07:04 PM
moon nandi

Last date of registration for CS? In which programme can I get direct admission?

Im in bba 5th semister and i want to do company secratory course with my MBA and dont want to drop any of my year.please suggest the last date of registraion for cs and in which programme i can get direct admission?.....

29th July 2011, 03:11 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Last date of registration for CS? In which programme can I get direct admission?

Last date of registration for CS is 30th sep. 2011.
29th July 2011, 10:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of registration for CS? In which programme can I get direct admission?

If you are joining now for the course you will need to join the foundation course. If you join the course after BBA then the foundation course is exempted. You can pursue the course along with either of the courses, so there is no need for you to drop a year for the same. Admissions are open throughout the year. Make sure you register in advance so as to get sufficient time to prepare for the test.
30th July 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of registration for CS? In which programme can I get direct admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
If you are joining now for the course you will need to join the foundation course. If you join the course after BBA then the foundation course is exempted. You can pursue the course along with either of the courses, so there is no need for you to drop a year for the same. Admissions are open throughout the year. Make sure you register in advance so as to get sufficient time to prepare for the test.
thnx 4 replying...but as i live in Mathura (u.p.) so please suggest from where did i got the registration forums for cs. nd how could i get registered?
30th July 2011, 10:50 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
CS- Company Secretary
Last date of registration is 30 th september 2011

this is a very good & tough exam,
so for this exam prepare goodly...........
31st July 2011, 12:50 AM
vivekdas.raja

the last date for the application is on 30th july which is today. if you have submitted before hand then it will be accepted or else you have to wait for the next time
16th May 2012, 01:51 AM
Radhakrishna143

Im in bba 5th semister and i want to do company
secratory course with my MBA and dont want to
drop any of my year.please suggest the last date
of registraion for cs and in which programme i
can get direct admission?.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?