4th May 2013, 04:27 PM
sudhan77

Last date of submission of BBA entrance exam forms?

Sir I Want to Know Last Date of sumission of Entrance form

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  2. Last date of submission of BBA entrance exam forms? -- [New]
  3. From where to get online form for BBA entrance exam of Pune University? Last date of submission of forms?
  4. Last date for submission of forms for BBA+MBA?
  5. What is the BBA entrance exam date? Last date of online submission form
  6. Last date of submission of BBA forms for common entrance test?
  7. Are the BBA forms available? How can I get the forms? Fee structure of BBA programs and last date of submission of forms?
  8. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  9. What is the last date of submission of BBA form?
  10. Where can I get the forms of B.Ed in Meerut? Last date for submission of forms? When is the entrance exam?
  11. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  12. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  13. What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam? Last date of submission of form?
  14. Date of sale and submission of UP Polytechnic Forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When to get forms for Entrance Exam for MBBS course? Last date for the submission of these forms? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  16. When is the entrance exam of B.Ed? Date of sale and submission of forms?
  17. Last date of availability and submission of BBA forms of IP Guru Gobind Singh University?
  18. Is there any entrance exam to join the BPT course? What is the date of submission of form?
29th March 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission of BBA entrance exam forms?

I want admission in BBA . I have completed my 12th . What is the fees structure and can I do online registration?
16th April 2016, 03:34 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission of BBA entrance exam forms?

The important last date of submission of BBA entrance exam forms as given below:::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>

:: Application Forms will be available in 1st or 2nd Week of April 2016.

:: Last date of Form Submission is in the 1st week of May 2016.

:: Entrance test may held in the first week of June
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?