14th August 2011, 10:55 PM
hubertraj

Any chance to get admission in CEG after scoring 36.754?

Dear sir,
I have scored 36.754 in TANCET (mechanical) I belong to OBC community. Is there any possibility for me getting in to CEG, Guindy. kindly reply me

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get M.Tech in CEG, MIT or PSG after scoring 35 marks in GATE mechanical
  2. Is there any possibility to get CEG or ACT campus after scoring 40.150 in TANCET?
  3. Can I stand a chance to get admission in different colleges after scoring 73 in AIEEE? In which institutes can I get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I get a seat in CEG after scoring 43.889 TANCET score and 622 rank in civil
  5. Is studying Biomedical in Anna University CEG campus valued?
  6. Can we get in CEG through AIEEE score? What is the procedure to apply?
  7. How to get a chance to get admission after scoring 171 rank in NIFT?
  8. After scoring 32.968 marks in Mech stream and BC category in which colleges am I eligible to apply and which branch? Will I get Automobile Engineering in MIT Chennai? Any other branch in PSG or CEG?
  9. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 37 marks in GATE?
  10. Possibility for me to enter in Anna University CEG or MIT campus after scoring 35.546 in TANCET? What is the date of issue of TANCET M.E Application form?
  11. What is the procedure follow to apply for internship in companies while doing final year CEG? -- [New]
  12. What's the admission procedure, application forms issuing date for CEG, PSG Tech, JEPPIAR, Sri Ramkrishna, Saveetha and Sri Sairam college in Tamilnadu through AIEEE?
  13. Can I get a chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 50 marks in JEE mains?
  14. Will I get a seat in CEG, GCT after passing final year with 283 in GATE?
  15. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  16. Any chance for admission after scoring 20265 rank?
  17. Any chance to get admission into M.Tech after scoring 541 in GATE EC?
  18. Can I get a chance for admission in government/autonomous university after scoring 40420 in WBJEE?
1st April 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in CEG after scoring 36.754?

sir,i have scored 31.67 in gate,wat s t best future i can adopt to?or which college i may get?
16th April 2016, 03:38 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to get admission in CEG after scoring 36.754?

College of Engineering, Guindy (CEG), Chennai is an engineering and technical institution and was established in 1794.

As per my knowledge NO you are not eligible to get admission in CEG after scoring 36.754.

As per my suggestion you can contact at given below address::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>

College of Engineering Guindy
Anna University, Guindy,
Chennai,
Tamil Nadu 600025 ‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?