13th March 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Last date of availability and submission of BBA forms of IP Guru Gobind Singh University?

what is the last date of availibilty and submission of bba form of i.p guru gobind singh university 2013 and from where i can avail it?

Related Questions:
  1. Prospectus for BBA programme in Guru Gobind Singh IP university? What is the fee structure? Procedure to enroll and syllabus?
  2. What is the counseling date of BSI Nursing in Guru Gobind Singh University? -- [New]
  3. Last date of submission of guru gobind singh ip form?
  4. Can I get admission in any college of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  5. Admission in Guru Gobind Singh University after scoring 54% in graduation?
  6. Which college is best for MBA in Guru Gobind Singh Indrapreeth University?
  7. MCA CET Details for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  8. Does Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce of DU offer M.Com through correspondence?
  9. Date of counseling of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? Criteria for 1st counseling after scoring 11518 rank? Am I eligible to take admission?
  10. List of top groups of B.Tech stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 40,000 rank in AIEEE? I belong to Delhi region
  12. What should I do if Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university is not providing my degree even if I have cleared the required credits for the course?
  13. Availability of application forms for admission to BBA in IP university
  14. Can I get admission in DAV college or Guru Gobind Singh College after scoring 78% marks in 12th board exam?
  15. Is Guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?guru gobind singh inderprastha university better than thapar university patiala?
  16. List of all self financing institutes affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University having LLB courses recognized from Bar council of India? Reputation of IP university Law degree?
  17. List of government Pharmacy colleges in Delhi region? What is their fee structure?
  18. When can I buy the Entrance forms of IP University for BBA course? Last date for the submission of application forms?
5th April 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of availability and submission of BBA forms of IP Guru Gobind Singh University?

last date for submission of bba form of ip university?
4th October 2016, 12:25 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of availability and submission of BBA forms of IP Guru Gobind Singh University?

B.B.A. or Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course. The duration of this course is three years.

For Bachelor of Business Administration course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for Bachelor of Business Administration course is 45%.

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India. As per my knowledge, the last date of availability and submission of BBA forms of IP Guru Gobind Singh University is second week of May 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?