1st August 2012, 01:18 PM
POONAM HARLALKA

Last date for the submission of forms for CPT Exam? How can I prepare for this Exam being a B.Com Graduate?

when is the last date for the submission of cpt entrance form for dec 2012???
i am a b.com graduate, how can i help myself for the entrance preparation??
how many entrances do we need to clear???

13th June 2016, 05:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for the submission of forms for CPT Exam? How can I prepare for this Exam being a B.Com Graduate?

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test. This test is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. It is conducted twice every year in June and December. Academic qualification required for this exam is that candidate must have done 12th from any recognized board.

As per latest rules and regulations of ICAI, graduates and post graduates with 55% or more in graduation can directly apply for Integrated Professional Competence Course. If you have 55% or more in graduation then you can directly apply for IPCC stage.

Last date for receipt of online filled application form is: 30th April, 2016. You can visit official website of ICAI for latest updates http://icaiexam.icai.org/login.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?