13th April 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Last date for the submission of application forms for CPT Entrance Exam?

what is the last date for submission of application form for cpt-entrance exam june 2012?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to submit the application forms for CPT Entrance Exam?
  2. What is the last date of submission of application forms for CPT exam
  3. Last date for the submission of forms for CPT Exam? How can I prepare for this Exam being a B.Com Graduate?
  4. Last date for the submission of application form for CPT Exam?
  5. Last date of submission of application forms of CA-CPT 2011
  6. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests?
  7. What is the last date for submission of CPT June forms?
  8. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  9. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  10. Last date of submission of CA CPT forms?
  11. Last date for the submission of application forms for B.Ed Entrance Exam? Where can I get these application forms?
  12. What is the last date of submission of forms of CPT exam
  13. Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?
  14. Last date of form submission and date of JTO exam?
  15. Last date of submitting CPT June and December exam forms? Dates and procedure for submitting forms online? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the last date of submission of CPT forms?
  17. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  18. From where to get medical exam application form? Last date of submission of form? Date of the entrance test?
16th April 2012, 10:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for the submission of application forms for CPT Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date for submission of application form for cpt-entrance exam june 2012?
The last date of submission of online application form:25-04-2012
Last date for receipt of hard copy of online filled up examination form at the following address is 30-04-2012 :

The Additional Secretary (Exams)
Examination Department
The Institute Of Chartered Accountants Of India
Icai Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg
New Delhi – 110 002

For complete information, refer to www.icaiexam.icai.org
30th April 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for the submission of application forms for CPT Entrance Exam?

i have forget to fill cpt examination form now what will i do
1st May 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

just surrender yourself 2 god
2nd May 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

msntion last date for formsubmission
9th June 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

will u plz tell me about examination of ca. and how to apply for it?
9th June 2012, 08:06 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
will u plz tell me about examination of ca. and how to apply for it?

Common Proficiency Test is conducted for Chartered Accountancy Course as an entry level test. It consists of Objective type questions only. The candidates can also choose to have the paper in Hindi mediumThere will be 2 sessions- one morning session and one afternoon session. Both the session will be of 2 hours and 2 sections.
First session - Section A-Fundamentals of Accounting
Section B-Mercantile Laws
Second session- Section C-General Economics
Section D-Quantitative Aptitude

Only those students who are registered with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India can give this examination.
The information brochure can be obtained from the Additional Secretary (Examinations), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
The cost of the application form and information brochure is Rs.500/-
and the examination fee is Rs. 500/-

The examination form can also be filled online. For this you will have to pay Rs. 500/- only it means that the candidates will not be charged the cost of the application for So I suggest you to fill the form online.
For online application check this link - click here

The application forms have already been filled in April and examination will be held on 17 June. The registrations are currently closed so you can try it the next time. It is held 2 times in an year and next exam will be in December.
23rd June 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Pl mention me when the forms for December attempt will be available
23rd June 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Pl mention me when the forms for December attempt will be available in the market
23rd June 2012, 04:39 PM
SonamBorana

Pl mention me when the forms will be available in the market for December 2012 attempt
7th November 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

please tell me when can i fill the form for june 2013
30th March 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

plz mention the last date of submision of from
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?