18th May 2011, 09:32 AM
randawa ks

Last date of submission of forms for MCA course? I want to join the MCA course

sir i am gurpreet kaur from mukerian i have pass bca i want to join mca course in guru nanak dev university amritsar please tell me last date of submission of form for mca course

11th January 2012, 06:14 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Last date of submission of forms for MCA course? I want to join the MCA course

hi my dear friend... you are asking about Submission of mca application..

Master Of Computer Applications is a professional course. now you want to know date of submission. if you want to know important dates like Application issue date,last date through post,through online,date of entrance exam,date of counseling are announced through university website.
so you can refer through website or search "MCA admissions2011" in google then you will get dates..

All The Best VMSAJHEMALA
11th January 2012, 07:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date of submission of forms for MCA course? I want to join the MCA course

Quote:
Originally Posted by randawa ks View Post
sir i am gurpreet kaur from mukerian i have pass bca i want to join mca course in guru nanak dev university amritsar please tell me last date of submission of form for mca course

If you want to join Guru Nanak Dev University you have to pass an entrance test.

For "Eligibility Criteria Booklet" for admission, please visit their official link:
http://gndu.ac.in/criteria.asp

The date of submission of form for the session 2012-13 hasn't been declared yet. The last date for the session of 2011-12 was 28/10/2011. hence, certainly it will be the same for this year.

Kindly keep visiting the official website for update information.
http://gndu.ac.in for further details

http://gndu.ac.in/results/entrance.asp
18th April 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

when,we apply for master in computer application programme in delhi university for 2012-2013????????????????????
28th May 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

last date of submission of application forms for mca entrance exam in 2012
29th June 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

sir i wish to join mca under calicut university.i would like to know the date of application form submitted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?