13th April 2010, 06:47 AM
sahibpadda

Can I do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University? Procedure to apply for the course?

can i do correspondence course in bachleor in physiotherapy in guru nanak dev university. if yes then explain the procedure. piz reply

3rd March 2011, 06:09 AM
rajkumari sona devi

Default Re: Can I do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University? Procedure to apply for the course?

No,physiotherapy has a feature of learning by practical subject
3rd March 2011, 06:01 PM
shalinimaurya

Default Re: Can I do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University? Procedure to apply for the course?

i think there is no corresponding course given by guru nanak dev university for BIP.
3rd March 2011, 11:39 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do the correspondence course in bachelor in physiotherapy in guru nanak dev university.

You can submit your application on-line only through main website of the university.
The application fees is 1000/- for general & 500/-for sc/st category.

The process for on-line application form will start in the month of MAY.

You can visit to the website as-
http://department.gndu.ac.in/admson.asp
12th April 2011, 08:08 AM
Taurus007

hii

do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University
Yes, you can do the correspondence course in bachelor in physiotherapy in guru nanak dev university.
You can submit your application on-line only through main website of the university.
The application fees is 1000/- for general & 500/-for sc/st category.
The process for on-line application form will start in the month of MAY.
You can visit to the website as-
http://department.gndu.ac.in/admson.asp
there is no corresponding course given by guru nanak dev university for BIP.

good luck
7th May 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

now i am finished diplo physio therapy course i contiune my bachiore degree please do you help me?
27th August 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

can i do B.A in history hon in Guru nanak dev University . correspondence or regualer
12th September 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i want to do Bachelor in Physiotherapy but i don't have science can i
14th April 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

can I do correspondance course in physiotherapy in guru nanak dev university? what are qualification for it?
12th February 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

can i do the corrospondance course of physiotherapy from mumbai university

yogesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?