24th January 2011, 05:08 PM
neeraj.n.m

Last date of submission for Group I and Group Ii application form submission? Syllabus of Group I and Group II exam?

when did the last date for group 1& group 2(2011) application submission?
and syllabus for group 1& group 2.....

16th May 2011, 08:24 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Last date of submission for Group I and Group Ii application form submission? Syllabus of Group I and Group II exam?

Sorry your question is incomplete as you didn't mention the State which you belong to.Well each State Board's Public Service Commission(PSC) conducts the Group 1 and Group 2 examination.Since there are many PSC Board's which conducts this examination hence i cannot mention you the exact dates of each State's board Group examinations.

The Group 1 and Group 2 includes higher positions in the State Government.It includes the posts of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner(Commercial Tax Officer), District Registrar, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Sub-Registrar, Junior Employment Officer, Assistant Section Officer..etc

For Group 1 examination the syllabus usually includes Modern history of India and Indian culture, Current events of national and international importance, Social problems and other current issues, Indian polity and Indian economy and geography of India.The syllabus is naturally mentioned in the PSC Website.So, visit the official website of PSC and go through notification and syllabus details.
17th June 2011, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submission for Group I and Group Ii application form submission? Syllabus of Group I and Group II exam?

please tell goup2 exam application last submission date 2011 in tamil nadu
27th July 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

good evening
This is Mahesh from Andhra Pradesh could u tell me what are posts comes under group 1 ?

and what are the posts comes under group 2 ?

what could be the syllabus for both ?

do i hv any notification from group1 or 2 upcoming ? are these notifications come frequently ?

kindly rply....
29th October 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

when is tnpsc group 1,2,3,4 exams in tamilnadu
31st October 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

please provide if any available sample question paper for the post of Deputy Registrar?
12th December 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

im a ece final year student from andhra pradesh. . . Would u plz tel me wen z the last date for group1 application submission nd wat post cum under that
28th December 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir Group I online submission last date tell me
2nd January 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

wen is the group-2 exam in A.P(vizag)?and what is the process for applying for it?
5th January 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for appying for grooup 1 exam?
7th January 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends,
I did not pay the challan in time(last date for my challana date printed till 6th jan). So plz tell me any guidelines.
How to apply Group 1?
16th June 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Last date of submission for Group IV application form?
27th June 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission for Group 2 application form
22nd January 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

last date of submission of group1 exam application form?2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?