14th June 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for Group II exam?

I am a 2012 passed out Engineering student.. i doesn't get the certificate yet now... the what certificate number I have to enter in the group 2 online application form?? What are the processes in group 2 exam?? What is the syllabus for group 2 exam??

2nd July 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for Group II exam?

i am a 3rd year B.E student what is the procedure to write tnpsc group 4 exam
6th September 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is balraju, just complited enggineering 2012 pass out. now change the group-2, what is the exicutive&non-exicutive posts.please telme the syllabuss but my eligable for groups.
22nd April 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

B.E third year student applying the exam for group 1&2 .we have write on the exam for 3rd year
15th August 2014, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

im completed my b-tech 2010-14.batch so I want to join in groups but l diddent know any thing about it.so please give an information about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?