29th April 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Which group is better for bright future like Group-A and Group-B?

What is better for bright future to select group? I have no extra money for self finance college. Now, I am finish my board examination of gseb. Can you say to WHICH GROUP IS BETTER FOR ME? I confuse to choose GROUP A OR GROUP B.

PLEASE REPLY ME EARLY.BECAUSE ON 17TH APRIL MY SCHOOL STARTS.

20th May 2014, 05:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which group is better for bright future like Group-A and Group-B?

As you asking here about your problem that you are confused here to choose between two groups as A or B as for your bright future aspects. So I am going to clearing your doubts and tried to makes you clear as far as possible. So first of all grades represent the quality of the carrier for the students as well as companies or colleges.

It directly referred to the no1 is A grade and no2 is referred as B grade so for that they can choose for those who applied or any other. So for the A grade students the opportunities and the future aspects are good as far compared to the B grade. B grade is not bad that group also comparatively good but not the best as A grade. So it is not bad B grade but not as good as A grade.

So it is your choice and depend upon you that how you could choose your grade and for your future. Because grades also decide future and build your carrier. As B grade does not get advantage in any field as A grade are get from any field and positive advantage for them. So go for it and Best of Luck.
16th June 2021, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which group is better for bright future like Group-A and Group-B?

Which group I should take to become ips
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?