4th July 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Last date to submit the application form for MSc Physics? Percentage required in BSc?

I want to da m,sc physics,please tell me when will be the last date for application and wht percentage should have in b,sc?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
  2. How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics
  3. Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?
  4. Minimum percentage required for BBA? Last date to submit application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?
  6. What is the last date of application form sale for MSc Physics
  7. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam application form in Rajasthan University? Last date to submit it?
  8. Am I eligible to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc Physics from CU?
  9. Last date to submit the application form for BSc Hons in PU? Date of the entrance of BSc Hons in PU?
  10. What is the next step after MSc Physics?
  11. Which is the college for MSc Physics? I have completed BSc Physics
  12. For MSc the admission is through entrance or percentage? How to apply for the exam and when is the last date to submit the form?
  13. Which are the best colleges other than IIT in Mumbai which provide MSc Physics? What is the percentage required? When the MSc class start?
  14. Percentage required in 12th science HSC to get admission in Fergusson college for B.Sc in Physics? -- [New]
  15. What is the last date for BTC application form in UP? Percentage required in graduation?
  16. Date of MSc Neuroscience Test in SRC? How much percentage is required in Bachelor's Degree and the cost of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  17. What can I do after BSc? How much percentage is required for MSc?
  18. How to do MSc in Physics after passing BSc in Maths
13th November 2011, 02:04 AM
Beready

Default Re: Last date to submit the application form for MSc Physics? Percentage required in BSc?

hello friend,

your question is not clear .
about which university you are talking about you are not mentioning it.
so at first give the information about that university after that i will help you.
good luck.
13th November 2011, 05:57 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Last date to submit the application form for MSc Physics? Percentage required in BSc?

Last date for B.Sc is generally April first week. You should have atleast 60% in B.Sc to do masters .
15th January 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Wht will the require percentage in B.Sc for M.Sc from M.D.U in any subject?
27th February 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

date of submission of application form for m.sc. physics in m.d.u. rohatak
27th February 2012, 07:20 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to da m,sc physics,please tell me when will be the last date for application and wht percentage should have in b,sc?
hi!
Your question is incomplete..
Please mention the name of university or college from where you want to complete your M.Sc..
So that we can tell you the date of admission...
16th May 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i have got about 57% in bsc from nepal .am i eligible to admit in any university of india plz tell me?
7th June 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the last date of submittion msc physics application form
7th June 2012, 02:47 PM
sweet shivam

sir please tell me the last date of submission of msc physics's application form?
7th June 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

tell me the last date of submission of msc physics application form from lu.
7th June 2012, 03:25 PM
sweet shivam

what is the last date of submission of msc physics application form?
1st June 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I have 49 percent in bsc non medical.can i got admission in msc physics in private colleges under punjab technical university jalandhar?
24th April 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submission of form msc maths in lucknow university
27th May 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Which is the last date to submission of form m.sc physics from mdu rohtsk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?