22nd August 2011, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Last date to submit application form for TET Exam? Date of TET Exam?

Plz tell me the exam date & application form submiting date of tet exam held in 2011 -2012?

24th August 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to submit application form for TET Exam? Date of TET Exam?

Tet form kab å rha hai.
30th August 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to submit application form for TET Exam? Date of TET Exam?

2nd September 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

what date is tet exam
5th September 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

What is a last date of tet exam?
6th September 2011, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of mp tet entraince exam
7th September 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Tet exam for home science
8th September 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

up tet exam-2011 date and details?
9th September 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of TET examination in Utter Pradesh. Please Messege send me Urgent.
11th September 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

LastDate of TETform in up
13th September 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me last date of examination form
13th September 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of tet exam in u p plz messege me?
13th September 2011, 09:46 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is a state level examination ,I can not understand from which state you are being.

Only the state Andhra Pradesh is going to conduct the TET exam of 2011.

The last date already completed ,so try text year.
15th September 2011, 02:19 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
Companies eligible for after 55.67%, 72.62% in 10th and 12th standard & 63.01% B.Tech till 6th semester? Marks in MCA is above 60% but not in 10th, 12th and ... Procedure to become a CA? Coaching institutes in Mumbai? ...
Thanks,
15th September 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

plztell me last date of tet exam
16th September 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Qn Last date to submit application form for TET Exam? Date of TET Exam?
Qn what is TET syllabus AND Qlification
17th September 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

las date for up tet
17th September 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

tet ka syllabus kya hai
18th September 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM FOR UP TET EXAM
18th September 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

LAST DATE OF SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM FOR UP TET EXAM
19th September 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

when up tet exame will be held.
21st September 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Last date to submit application form for TET Exam? Date of TET Exam
21st September 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

age of tet exam
21st September 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the date of uptet exam .I kindly reqst 2 u ....plz send me any imformation abut exams in this [email protected].....
22nd September 2011, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

last date of tet form in up
22nd September 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about tet syllabus
22nd September 2011, 03:58 PM

Default Last date to submit application form for TET Exam? Date of TET Exam?

sir i want to know the date of uptet exam .I kindly reqst 2 u ....plz send me any imformation abut exams in this [email protected]@gmail.co m & [email protected]

From
Bhuvnesh Kr. Sharma
Mob. 9718 671 864
22nd September 2011, 04:06 PM

Default Last date to submit application form for TET Exam? Date of TET Exam?

[sir i want to know the date of uptet exam .I kindly reqst 2 u ....plz send me any imformation abut exams in this [email protected] & [email protected]

From
Bhuvnesh Kr. Sharma
Mob. 9718 671 864
22nd September 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir ji i want to know the date of uptet exam & when i am apply for this exam. plz. send me any information about exam & apply form in this id. [email protected]
23rd September 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

plz give me details of the tet exam...in this id [email protected] is the last date for submit application form for tet?
24th September 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

last date to summit application form for TET exam?
24th September 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

26th September 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I am Lata Tomer. I want to know about last date of tet exam form and pattern of exam my mail id is [email protected]. pls tell me about this.
26th September 2011, 06:21 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is conducted every year in Assam, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. From your question it is not clear to you that from which state you belong.

This is compulsory for private school also. If any private school appoint any teacher without TET pass then school’s affiliations from any board will be canceled. The old teachers of Govt. and private school do not need to pass TET exam for continue their job. They will be considered as TET pass candidate if they change their school.

TET Examination in Assam will start in September 2011 , but in other states it was over in June. So try for it next year.

Generally TET examination consists of three papers these are Paper-1, Paper-2 and Paper-3.
Minimum 50% aggregate of a candidate is eligible.

all the best.
29th September 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

tet ka agra me center he ya nahi
29th September 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

last date for t e t form submit in lucknow
30th September 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
tet ka agra me center he ya nahi
tet ka exam centre every mandal par hoga
30th September 2011, 11:02 PM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is conducted every year in Assam, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. From your question it is not clear to you that from which state you belong.

This is compulsory for private school also. If any private school appoint any teacher without TET pass then school’s affiliations from any board will be canceled. The old teachers of Govt. and private school do not need to pass TET exam for continue their job. They will be considered as TET pass candidate if they change their school.

TET Examination in Assam will start in September 2011 , but in other states it was over in June. So try for it next year.

Generally TET examination consists of three papers these are Paper-1, Paper-2 and Paper-3.

Thanks
2nd October 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,now registration in rojgar office is necessary for uptet application form.pls. send answer on my email id- [email protected]
5th October 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

what is last date of application submission of TET UP and when it exam will be......................thanks .ansari
8th October 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Last date to submit application form for TET Exam? Date of TET Exam?

Plz tell me the exam date & application form submiting date of tet exam held in 2011 -2012?
10th October 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tet form kab å rha hai.
kya aagami exam or form date kba hyai................?
13th October 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

TET UP ke application form ke jama karne ki last date kb hai.
21st October 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

show the details of tet entrance exam last date in andrapradesh
21st October 2011, 06:13 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hi my dear friend,

all the best....

thank you... bye,,,
21st October 2011, 09:45 PM
goutambiswas87

HI,
The state Andhra Pradesh is going to conduct the TET exam of 2011.The last date has already completed.so try for next year.

best of luck.....
4th December 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Last date to submit application form for TET Exam? Date of TET Exam?

sir when to apply for tet exam and when it will held. kinly tell me the last date of filling the form for tet exam.
2nd January 2012, 09:21 PM
RAGHAV5891

Dear Sir ,

Can you Tell Me last date of apply in TET west bengal.

Rgds
Raghavendra
21st March 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

tell the date of tet examination application form issue?
28th March 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the exam date & application form submiting date of tet exam held in 2012???????
Plz send about it on this id:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?