8th May 2011, 09:24 PM
arvind.mishra

Last date to apply for TET exam? Eligibility criteria for applying for TET exam?

Sir,

I have completed B.A. and B.ed from Kanpur University want to apply for TET Exam. Please tell me about the Last Date of TET Exam.

12th May 2011, 08:54 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply for TET exam? Eligibility criteria for applying for TET exam?

Friend, As for as i am concern the forms of UP TET did not come yet. but
form of Delhi CTET has come. Here i am doing mention the information
regading to CTET.

Date of CTET Exam in Delhi:-

Sale of CTET applications form :- 20.4.2011 to 10.05.2011.

Starting date of Online application :- 08.04.2011.

Last Date of submission the application form (Online or Offline):- 15.05.2011.

Date of Examination:- 26.06.2011.
16th May 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply for TET exam? Eligibility criteria for applying for TET exam?

i have completed 10 2 from bhiwani board haryana.i want to appply for TET.exam please tell me about the last date.thanku
16th May 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

pl tell me the last date of u.p t e t form
17th May 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

kya b btc ko bhi tet ka exam dena hoga?????????? Lekin kyo ????????? kya hame court chzlna chzniye???? jab hamne form bharz tab aisa nahi tha..ab kyo aur kaise???????
18th May 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the last date of tet forms.
18th May 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED DIET IN 2011 EXAMS ARE STILL NOT CONDUCTED I HAVE ELIGIBLE FOR TET ?TELL ME
18th May 2011, 11:20 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Schedule of examination Teacher Eligibility Test for Teachers Recruitment

date of examination paper timing duration
  • 26.06.2011 09.30 to 11.00 hours 1.30 hours
  • 26.06.2011 12.30 to 14.00 hours 1.30 hours

Sale of CTET application forms
20-04-2011 to 10-05-2011

Starting date of online application forms
08-04-2011

Last date for the submission of online / offline application forms
15-05-2011

Eligiblity for TET is click here click here

You can get information bulletin related to CTET after paying Rs.500/- for General and OBC category and Rs.250/- for reserved category.. and can find related click here

and can apply for online after click here
19th May 2011, 06:42 PM
kumar77

i want details about The Bank of Baroda 2011 Clerical Recruitment.................
19th May 2011, 06:44 PM
kumar77

Is MBA Necessary to Apply for Bank Jobs?
19th May 2011, 06:47 PM
kumar77

Tips to prepare for Group Discussion in Private banks.........
19th May 2011, 06:50 PM
kumar77

Computer certificate necessary to apply for Bank Jobs?
19th May 2011, 07:18 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Teacher Eligibility Test for the recruitment of teacher which is conducted
by Central Board of Secondary Education.

IMPORTANT DATE FOR TET EXAM

1) Sale of application form :- 20/4/2011 to 10/5/2011.

2) Last date of submission of application form :- 15/5/2011.

3) registration of online application form :- 8/4/2011 to 15/5/2011.

4) Date of examination :- 26/6/2011.

For more information about eligibility criteria and other details please
visit the below given website :
http://hyd.tcs-itontap.com/dotcom/CB...yCriteria.html
Visit this website.

Regards
~Mukul~
19th May 2011, 07:41 PM
kumar77

Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures..............
19th May 2011, 07:50 PM
kumar77

statistical difference between normal and non-normal data.......
21st May 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have completed my P.G AND B.ED . Can u tell me the process by which i appear in TET EXAM in West Bengal. Plz tell me the name of month this exam is conducted every year and from where i will get form. Give all information to my id- [email protected]
24th May 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

commerce student apply for TET
24th May 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Last date to apply for TET exam? Eligibility criteria for applying for TET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
kya b btc ko bhi tet ka exam dena hoga?????????? Lekin kyo ????????? kya hame court chzlna chzniye???? jab hamne form bharz tab aisa nahi tha..ab kyo aur kaise???????
kyu apko apni knowledge pr believe nahi h?? exam se kya drna??
26th May 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I want tofill up forms for TET.
29th May 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to do b.ed from the same state where u want to fill the TET form.
29th May 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

can b.ed commerce student apply for tet exam?
31st May 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I m UP Rampur sir plz tell me TET exame wll be in up yes ya not
1st June 2011, 09:24 AM
yashmeen

Quote:
can b.ed commerce student apply for tet exam?
yes u can
4th June 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

if a person passed B.A with second division Marks and B.ed second division than he/she will be eligible for TET
5th June 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

please tell me last date to apply tet exam
6th June 2011, 08:44 AM
SUMITRA_M

Dear friend,
as you have competed 10 2 yet. Eligibility criteria for sitting in a tet examination is:
1. 2 year diploma in elementry education from Ncte recognized insistute.
Or
2. 1 year b.ed degree.
Or
3. Bl.ed degree.
As you does not have any of this course and can not seat in this examinations.
6th June 2011, 09:02 AM
SUMITRA_M

Last date for applying ctet examinations form has gone. The last date was 15:05:2011. The examination date is 26:06:2011.
6th June 2011, 09:07 AM
SUMITRA_M

It does not matter your diet examinations have conducted for not. A diet examinations completed and persuing both students are eligible to sit in tet examination.
6th June 2011, 09:13 AM
SUMITRA_M

No,
it is not necessary to do b.ed from the same state where you want to fill the TET form. B.ed should be from ncte recognized institute. The state does not matter here.
12th June 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i have completed degree B.A in ambedkar open university and completed B.ed in andhra pradesh can i eligible for tet exam
16th June 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

i have completed b.p.ed degree from nagpur univercity.can i attend tet exam
16th June 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i wanna know last date of up tet..?n also wen vl up tet forms come..?n also d eligibility criteria for this..?
16th June 2011, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i hav 38% in B.A.,43% in inter,54% in M.A.,67% in B.ED..n i hav taken basic teacher training for 2yrs with 1st division from open education system,bhartiya shiksha parishad..
cn i elgibile for filling up tet???
16th June 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the new date of TET , PGT , and NET examination?please tell me...........
30th June 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

when up tet form come
7th July 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

NEXT EXAM DATE OF TET
10th July 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to know that it is necessary to do B.ED before giving tet exams
20th July 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Next Date TET exam & what is the age limit for the same??
20th July 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

last date to apply for uptet exam and elogiblity criteria
27th July 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me when will be come next ctet form plz............................................... ...?
29th July 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind.mishra View Post
Sir,

I have completed B.A. and B.ed from Kanpur University want to apply for TET Exam. Please tell me about the Last Date of TET Exam.
Wiat for tet exame. still form is not available in the market
31st July 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Last date to apply for TET exam? Eligibility criteria for applying for TET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind.mishra View Post
Sir,

exams over
31st July 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sir maine ctet exam vi-viii pass kar liya hai. kya up me teaching ke liye up tet ke exam dena padega?
1st August 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

what is the requirment for tet and plz tell me eligiblity, application and procedure for tet?
1st August 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i am B-Tech B.Ed . can i apply for TET & TGT ......
4th August 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hi I am B.P.ED ?,kya mujhe bhi TET ka exam dena hoga pls confirm me.
4th August 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
pl tell me the last date of u.p t e t form
Up tet ka form kab niklega. Up tet exam ka detail syllabus mere e-mail [email protected]
par bhejne ki kripa karen.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/date-sale-up-tet-exam-forms-what-syllabus-293579.html#ixzz1U2q4XnMu
6th August 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

sir mine b.a. Sanskrit, b.ed Sanskrit me ki hai or maine m.a sanskrit ki hai teacher ki post k liye kya stet ka exam de skti hu ya nai.
9th August 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing in bed. can i eligible for uptet exam.please tell me .
7th September 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for UPTET if i have got 43% in BA,53% in MA-education and appearing in BED 2009-10
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?