4th April 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?

Sir / Mam,

What is the last date of submitting application form of B.ed Correspondence from D.U. ? What is the eligibity for B.ed Correspondence in D.U. ?? What is the fee Structure?? And how much the duration of this Correspondence course ??

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  6. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  7. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  8. Duration and fee structure of ICWA course through correspondence?
  9. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  10. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  11. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  12. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  14. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  15. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed? -- [New]
  16. BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration?
  17. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. Best universities for doing M.E correspondence in Maharashtra? Fee structure and eligibility criteria of the course?
21st July 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?

when is the late for submission of du form?
23rd November 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?

I have completed puc science and then i have done b.a from karnataka hindi prachar samiti banglore, my languages in puc are english and hindi ,can i go for general B.ed?
5th June 2015, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm interested in doing BEd in English through distance education from karnataka state open University. I am a b. A degree holder with 48%.please let me know what is the criteria?
17th May 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i am very interested in doing b.ed from correspondence
my question is that if someone has teaching experience from affiliated school by central board and b.com from recognised gov. university, can he fullfill the required eligibility.
please reply my email. [email protected]
3rd May 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I am currently working as a preschool teacher ,i have done my ECCEd with current experience of 2 years and have passed my graduation with 70 percent . When i inquired at the Mumbai Mulund center ,i was told should have completed Ded for pursuing a correspondence course in Bed from IGNOU. I have not read this condition for Bed any where hence i am confused . Please give me an authentic information regarding pre requisites for doing a Bed course via correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?