27th April 2012, 11:45 PM
Sana Imran shaikh

Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?

I have completed my B.Sc in science with Maths subject stream and interested in B.ED correspondence now please do kindly let me know about colleges for B.ED correspondence course in thane or mumbra , fees detail admission criteria and duration of course

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  2. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  3. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  4. Which are the colleges for B.ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai?
  5. List of institutions offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Mumbai or Thane? I'v done M.A(Economics) from Pune university through correspondence
  6. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  10. Information about B.Ed college and correspondence course in Mumbai or Thane District?
  11. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  12. Eligibility criteria to opt for M.E/M.Tech structure Civil distance learning or correspondence in Mumbai? Duration of the course?
  13. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  14. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  15. List of government colleges in Mumbai and Thane? What is the fee structure and admission process? -- [New]
  16. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  17. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  18. How may I get the cut off marks for taking admission in medical colleges of Mharashtra? How may I get fee structure and details of these colleges?
16th August 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?

I have done T.Y.B.com now i want B.ed crresponding course
21st August 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?

I HAVE DONE MY T.Y.BCOM, WANT TO DO B.ED, PLEASE ADVICE ME THE DETAILS OF B.ED COURSE
30th September 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Please give the details regrding B. Ed. course in Physical Education (correspondence)
20th December 2013, 01:06 PM

I have completed my 12th Pass year 1996 and right now i interested in D.ED correspondence or regularly now please do kindly let me know about colleges for D.ED correspondence course or regularly in Western before Borivali , fees detail admission criteria and duration of course[/QUOTE]
6th July 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi.
I have just completed my T.y.b.a. Would like to do B.ed regular college in Mumbai.
27th July 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i ve completed my graduation this yr only bt with 70%bt on d ed basis i got admission in syba directly in d last yr.means sy n ty 100 marks in each yr .i want to know wether i m eligible to take admition in b ed or i should go for fyba?pls help me time for admission is running out.i ve 9yrs teaching experience in govt school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?