8th February 2018, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Last ten years M.Com entrance exam papers for St. Xavier College, Calcutta

please, share last 10 years M.Com entrance exam paper of St. Xavier college, Kolkata. Also, let me know the other eligibility criteria for admission into this college.

11th April 2018, 11:48 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Last ten years M.Com entrance exam papers for St. Xavier College, Calcutta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please, share last 10 years M.Com entrance exam paper of St. Xavier college, Kolkata. Also, let me know the other eligibility criteria for admission into this college.
St. Xavier's College, Kolkata is one of the prestigious colleges in the country. It was established in 1860. The college every year invites application for its different courses. It also conducts a Entrance exam for the M.Com course.
>>Eligibility Criteria:

1. You need to have atleast 55% marks in B.com or B.B.A. (50% for SC/ST/Catholic students)
2. If you are having any arrear in BBA/B.COM, you are not eligible to apply.

>>Exam Pattern:
#There will be an objective test of 100 Marks.
#Questions will be from following topics:

Accounting & Finance or Marketing Management(as applicable)
Basic Knowledge of Accounting
Economics
Mathematics
Statistics
General English

So study above given subjects thoroughly if you wish to appear and clear the entrance test for the M.Com course in St. Xavier College, Calcutta.
30th May 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last ten years M.Com entrance exam papers for St. Xavier College, Calcutta

How can I get last 5years M. Com entrance questions paper of St xavier college of Kolkata??
13th August 2019, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

If i have cleared my arrear before 3rd year graduation then can i apply for mcom in st xaviers kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?