18th April 2018, 09:07 AM
prekshaa

Can I study MCom(H) at Calcutta University or Jadavpur University after completing BCom General?

Hello everyone, I am doing BCom General from Calcutta University. I want to do MCom(H) from Calcutta University or from Jadavpur University. So, I want to know that I am eligible or not for doing MCom(H) course from any of these university?

Related Questions:
  1. List of subjects offered in Jadavpur University and Calcutta University for Ph.D course?
  2. Procedure to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in Jadavpur University?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  5. Procedure to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  6. Can I study MCA from IGNOU? I am a B.Com commerce general student from Calcutta University
  7. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University being a B.A. final year student of Calcutta University?
  8. Can I get admission to study LLB in Calcutta University being a General graduate?
  9. Can I pursue M.Sc from Calcutta University after completing B.Sc (general) from the same University?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  11. Should I have to appear in Admission test to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? When the application form will be released?
  12. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA
  13. What are the opportunities after passing BSc general course from Calcutta University
  14. Possibility to study M.A.(English) for B.A.(General) student of Calcutta University?
  15. Procedure to get Migration Certificate from Calcutta University? Total cost and documents required submitting?
  16. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  17. Can I study LLM in UK being a LLB student of Calcutta University?
  18. Colleges offering M.Tech (Biotech) course as a part time in India? -- [Most Discussed]
25th April 2018, 04:47 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MCom(H) at Calcutta University or Jadavpur University after completing BCom General?

Yes, you can study M.Com (H) in Calcutta university after completing B.Com general.

Jadavpur university provides different type of courses but they do not offer M.Con course.

So, you can apply for Calcutta University for M.Com admission.
The basic eligibility required is a bachelors level degree in commerce from any recognised university.
Since you have studied B.Com you can apply for the entrance exam conducted by the university through online by filling the application form with all the required details.

Based on your performance in the entrance exam you’ll given admission in Calcutta university.

For notifications, application forms & other details visit the official website of Calcutta University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?