29th August 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for getting admission in St. Xavier's College? Last date of form submission?

Hello m the student of commerce want to get admission in st. Xavier college calcutta .I recently pass out 12 board examination.I want to do b.com honours from st. Xavier .I think that mah % will come around 75 and i also have an sport quota so is it possible for getting admission in st. Xavier college.and when is the last submission date fpr this college

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  2. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
  3. Is it possible for getting admission in St. Xavier's College? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  4. How may I get information about UPMT government form? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  5. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  6. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  7. What is the date of sale of form for polytechnic college of Bihar and Jharkhand? Last date of submission?
  8. When would the application forms of B.Com admission be available for ST. Xaviers, Ranchi? What types of questions would asked in this entrance exam? Can I get the direct admission in this college for the same?
  9. How to get admission in St Xaviers after scoring 90%?
  10. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?
  11. What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  12. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  13. Can I get admission in St. Xaviers College in Ranchi after securing 73% marks in class 12th?
  14. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it?
  15. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  16. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  18. Admission in English honours at St. Xaviers College, Kolkata?
22nd September 2014, 10:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for getting admission in St. Xavier's College? Last date of form submission?

Yes, you can definitely get an admission in the St.Xavier's college, calcutta in B.Com course and the university does not B.Com (Honours) course. You can easily get an admission with your 12th percentage in St. Xavier's college and the Institutes the B.Com courses in the following Specializations :-

1.Accounting and Finance
2.Marketing Management
3.E-commerce

You can select any one of the above mentioned specialization in which you are interested and you can pursue the course.

At present, the admissions for the academic year 2014-2015 are closed for all the courses offered by the college. So, now there is no chance for you to get admission in the St.Xavier's college.
22nd June 2016, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for getting admission in St. Xavier's College? Last date of form submission?

Last date of form sublimation in MSC chemistry in st.Xavier college
13th September 2016, 02:27 PM
BISWAROOP JOGI

Students can apply through ONLINE only

Dates of Online Applications:

10 May 12 Noon to 4 June 12 Noon

So, Last date of submission of form is over for this academic session. If you are interested you can apply next year.
11th April 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of science stream but I want to do graduation in arts from St Xavier's college Ranchi... So is there any entrance test for admission in this college or please give me the necessary details for taking admission in St Xavier's college Ranchi.. Please provide me the following information urgently
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?