28th February 2017, 04:25 PM
Jasmineash

Last year question papers with answers for IATA exam that was conducted on 3rd March

Respected Sir, I have applied for IATA exam this year so I need the last year question papers with answers for IATA exam that was conducted on 3rd March so that I can start preparing for the exam.
Thank you
Jasmine

11th May 2017, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last year question papers with answers for IATA exam that was conducted on 3rd March

Hi I am selam I am learning iata I am a gds student am going to take exam on next month June I want to see the exam of this year or last year exam so that I can prepare.
29th May 2018, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last year question papers with answers for IATA exam that was conducted on 3rd March

Hi, I am appearing for the iata cargo introductory exam. could you please help with some sample question papers. Thanks. [email protected].
14th October 2018, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Please I will be writing an exams on traveling and tourism, ticketing and airline reservation,airfare and business law,business communication in international school of aviation and I would like to have all the past question on these courses and then learn to prepare towards the exams thank you much greatful
20th February 2019, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Please I want to know the past questions and answers on Customer Service last year
27th February 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, this year l write IATA exam foundation so l need last year model question paper and answers that was conducted on jun 2
26th April 2019, 07:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I'll be writing my travelling and tourism exam
So I required the past exam question paper so please I request you to do me this favour
My mail.id [email protected]
21st June 2019, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Good day Sir, please I want past question and answer for IATA airport operation management course,., I am preparing for the next coming examination on September and I want to be prepared very well ahead of the exam. Be regards. Email: [email protected]
12th September 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone provide me last 2/3 years IATA question papers please??
3rd March 2020, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I need a past paper for last year with answer questions
25th June 2020, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME WITH IATA PAST PAPERS FOR THE LAST 2/3 YEARS.
I WOULD APPERICATE ALOT BSE AM ABOUT TO SIT FOR MY EXAMS.
[email protected]
13th September 2020, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I will be going in for IATA FOUNDATION DIPLOMA December 2020 session. I'll wish to have past questions that can help me prepare better. Thank you for good understanding while waiting for a favorable response.
22nd October 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,I will be taking iata foundation diploma exam .I would like you to assist me with some previous exam questions so that I can prepare myself better.thank you waiting for your response
21st January 2021, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to write iata exam next year, pls help me with past question paper
9th July 2021, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i want iata previous years question papers / model question papers for cabin crew course , as i have exam this month end i want to do preparations
20th October 2021, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last year question papers with answers for IATA GDS EXAM that was conducted on 26nov

dear all i have exam on nov 26 for IATA GDS exam if you have laste year examination please send me through [email protected]
7th March 2022, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am preparing for IATA passenger ground services . Can you send me the previous question papers. email [email protected]
17th May 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ madam I request for iata fundamental in airport operations past papers
5th August 2022, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements of airline industry
8th March 2023, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

I want to have previous exams for cargo introductory course if any one can help pls ( [email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?