19th August 2013, 06:22 PM
attu55

What are the career opportunities for me after passing 12th? Which is the best institute in Hyderabad for IATA?

i have completed my +2 i am planning to IATA(air ticketing).. i want to know what are the career opportunities will get by doing IATA . is it is beneficial or not.. and which is the best institution in hyderabad for IATA ?????

Related Questions:
14th November 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities for me after passing 12th? Which is the best institute in Hyderabad for IATA?

After 12th how could I must apply for iata and what is the procedure for it is there is any course to continue with it
23rd April 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities for me after passing 12th? Which is the best institute in Hyderabad for IATA?

What are the steps in joining IATA? Which will be most suitable institute for that ?
16th March 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I am 34 yrs old can i study air ticketing course at this age, i completed the b.sc biotech science
14th September 2020, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

My son completed 2 and his age now 21 years. And he want to join air ticketing course in IATA in near my place in hyderabad Telangana.
So pls help me by showing excilent institutions near me if there is in Balpur area or in Malakpet area thanks my mail [email protected]
My whatsapp 7032996692
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?