15th February 2016, 03:17 PM
Davidson.C

Last year question papers and syllabus for Sanitary Inspector course?

Respected sir,
I am a final year UG chemistry student. I am willing in joining sanitary inspector course in WATER Institute, Kodaikanal or Gandhigram University, Dindugal. I don't have any idea to prepare for the entrance exam. So please help me to give last year entrance exam question or the syllabus of the entrance exam of both institutions. It will more helps to prepare myself.

Related Questions:
9th May 2016, 11:13 AM

Default Re: Last year question papers and syllabus for Sanitary Inspector course?

Respected sir,
I am a final year UG chemistry student. I am willing in joining sanitary inspector course in Gandhigram University, Dindugal. I don't have any idea to prepare for the entrance exam. So please help me to give last year entrance exam question.
20th May 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last year question papers and syllabus for Sanitary Inspector course?

Pls anybody tell me last year sanitory inspector entrance model question papers how is prepare entrance exam
5th June 2016, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I also want to join this what is syllabus for the entrance exam question paper. Please help me
6th June 2016, 10:14 AM
Abisha sreedhar

Respected sir.I'm wanted for the sanitary inspectors course entrance exam previous year model questions paper
28th July 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I am studying UG in chemistry .in future I Will join sanitary inspector course in kanthigram university .I have no idea for join that course plz help me .how I will join?and tell about entrance exam detail.how question in entrance exame?and precious question also
5th August 2016, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I 'm UG student in chemistry. I have no idea to prepare for the entrance exam for sanitary inspector. Plz send the last year question paper.
1st December 2016, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying UG in chemistry. I have no idea to prepare for the entrance exam for sanitary inspecter . please sent the last year question paper
29th December 2016, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING UG FINAL YEAR CHEMISTRY PLEASE TELL ABOUT LAST YEAR ENTRANCE QUESTION PAPER.....
30th December 2016, 01:10 AM
mani98

I have attached the PDF file of Sanitary Inspector papers below. Kindly download them.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sanitary Inspector General Awareness EXIM Bank.pdf(39.3 KB, 1952 views)
File Type: pdf Sanitary Inspector general studies.pdf(32.1 KB, 1855 views)
File Type: pdf Sanitary Inspector general.pdf(50.7 KB, 1742 views)
24th January 2017, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I 'm UG student in chemistry. I have no idea to prepare for the entrance exam for sanitary inspector. Plz send the last year question paper.
23rd February 2017, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am ug chemistry student. l have no idea to prepare for the entrance exam for pg diploma sanitary inspector. Please send for the last year question paper.
16th March 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected sis / madam, I'm studying B.Sc chemistry final year my aim is to become a sanitary inspector how can i clear the entrance in gandhigram institution please guide us to pass the entrance
17th March 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am a final year UG chemistry student. I am willing in joining sanitary inspector course in Gandhigram University, Dindugal. I don't have any idea to prepare for the entrance exam. So please help me to give last year entrance exam question or the syllabus of the entrance exam of institution. It will more helps to prepare myself.
30th April 2017, 12:50 PM
pvjmdu

Respected sir, I am graduated in UG chemistry student. I am willing in joining sanitary inspector Gandhigram University, Dindugal. I don't have any idea to prepare for the entrance exam. So please help me to give last year entrance exam question or the syllabus of the entrance exam of this institutions. It will more helps to prepare myself.
30th April 2017, 01:16 PM
pvjmdu

Respected sir,
I am graduated in UG chemistry student. I am willing in joining sanitary inspector course in Gandhigram University, Dindugal. I don't have any idea to prepare for the entrance exam. So please help me to give last year entrance exam question or the syllabus of the entrance exam of this institutions. It will more helps to prepare myself.
please send to my email id
[email protected]
4th May 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate of UG chemistry .I am willing to join sanitary inspector course in gandhigram university, dindugal. Sp please help me to give final year question paper and exact syllabus of the entrance exam.
Please send me the below email ID
[email protected]
6th May 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, i am final year bsc chemistry student i willing for sanitary inspector course from gandhigram university at dindigul. So please help me for entrance exam syllabus...please send syllabus for my email id :[email protected]
10th May 2017, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate of ug chemistry.i am willing to joining sanitary inspector course in gandhigram University. So please help for entrance exam syllabus.... Please send syllabus for my email I'd: [email protected]
23rd May 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Last year question papers and syllabus for Sanitary Inspector course?

AND MODEL QUESTION PAPER
23rd May 2017, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I also want to join this what is syllabus for the entrance exam question paper. Please help me
25th May 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, I am final year B.Sc CHEMISTRY student i willing to join sanitary inspector course in gandhigram university, dindugal, So please help me to give entrance exam model question with answer and syllabus of the entrance exam.please send syllabus for my mail ID:[email protected]
3rd June 2017, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Join from sanitary inspector course for preparing entrance exam last year question.
17th June 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year UG chemistry student. I am willing in joining sanitary inspector course , Kodaikanal or Gandhigram University, Dindugal. I don't have any idea to prepare for the entrance exam. So please help me to give last year entrance exam question or the syllabus of the entrance exam of both institutions. It will more helps to prepare myself.
17th June 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am a final year UG chemistry student. I am willing in joining sanitary inspector course in WATER Institute, Kodaikanal or Gandhigram University, Dindugal. I don't have any idea to prepare for the entrance exam. So please help me to give last year entrance exam question or the syllabus of the entrance exam of both institutions. It will more helps to prepare myself.
30th June 2017, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i am studying chemistry UG course. I have interested to join sanitary inspector course in Gandhi grama university but i don't have any idea to prepare the entrance exam.. And pls give clear information
25th October 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am graduated in UG chemistry student. I am willing in joining sanitary inspector Gandhigram University, Dindugal. I don't have any idea to prepare for the entrance exam. So please help me to give last year entrance exam question or the syllabus of the entrance exam of this institutions. It will more helps to prepare myself.
12th February 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, We are studying in B.sc Chemistry. We have interested in sanitary inspector course in Gandhigram University for Dindugal. How to prepare the exam and which type of model questions for the exam.so please give clear information.Thanking you!
3rd March 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I need previous year question paper for sanitary examination held at gandhigramam university
14th March 2018, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Last minute suggestion for sanitary inspector course mumbai board.. Respected sir i am appearing the board exams of sanitary inspector diploma course starting from 28may 2018 plz mail me sample questions..
Email id; [email protected]
5th May 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Respected madam , I am graduated in UG chemistry student. Which type of model questions for exam. It' will more helps to prepare.
Email I'd= [email protected]
9th May 2018, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Please send me a syllabus of sanitary inspector course entrance exam syllabus and last ten years question papers
20th May 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, iam graduated UG Chemistry students. So i want previous question paper and also sanitary inspector course entrance exam how prepared give any idea and also give syllabus
22nd October 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am studying in ug chemistry 2nd year please send health inspector course entrance exam syllabus
23rd December 2018, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am willing to join Sanitary inspector course.so please send syllabus and previous year model paper for Gandhigram Rural Institute
1st March 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam, I m willing to join pg physics . I want syllabus and previous year physics entrance exam questions. So please sir upload the gandhigramam rural university entrance exam model questions and syllabus.
9th May 2019, 12:09 PM

Respected sir, I want to join sanitary inspector course. But I have no idea about that. Please give me a clear information about that.and give a entrance exam syllabus and model question papers.
14th September 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am a final year UG chemistry student at Jamal Mohamed college Trichy. I am willing in joining sanitary inspector course in Gandhigram University, Dindugal. I don't have any idea to prepare for the entrance exam. So please help me to give last year entrance exam questions
15th November 2019, 10:25 PM
Selvanathan21

I am selvanathan. Final year UG Student ..i wish to join sanitary inspector course in gandhigram university in dindugal.. I want previous year question papers..
14th April 2020, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I need sanitary inspector course entrance exam model question papers and study materials
24th July 2020, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for sanitary inspector course
2nd April 2021, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir... I completed b.sc chrmistry.. I wish to join sanitary inspector course in gandhigram university
.so kindly give the previous year question paper or model question paper... Please.. Thank you
5th April 2021, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Can you please give the syllabus for sanitary inspector course , exam pattern and model question paper.
5th July 2021, 02:36 PM
ponraj lee

I need Gandhigram rural institute entrance exam syllabus and previous year question paper for sanitary inspector course and m.sc.chemistry?
27th July 2021, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR /MADAM....

I completed B.sc., chemistry I wish to join the sanitary inspector course in gandhigram University, dindugal.
I don't have any idea to prepare for the entrance exam.so please help me to give last year exam questions.
21st December 2021, 11:30 AM
prithivi@1212

sir i was complete my degree sir B.SC.CHEMISTRY. I WANT TO JOIN THE HEALTH INSPECTOR SIR. SO KINDLEY GIVE THE PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPPER SIR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?