23rd May 2012, 11:32 PM
debasish dewan

last years question set of integrated MSc Physics? Sample question papers of physics?

last years question set of integrated msc (physics) of tuee assam and some sample papers of physics relating to that exam

2nd January 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: last years question set of integrated MSc Physics? Sample question papers of physics?

i want last 10 yr que paper for iit entrance test for msc phy.send these on my email [email protected]
4th January 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: last years question set of integrated MSc Physics? Sample question papers of physics?

I want last 5 years question paper set with solution of SET exam in physics send these on my email [email protected]
8th February 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

quantum mechanics .2 ,solid state physics.2 , nuclear and particle physics , molecular spectroscopy
11th June 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO COMPLETE MSC DEGREE .SO I WANT LAST 10 YEARS QUESTION PAPERS.
4th May 2016, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I kindly request you to please give me the last 10 years question set of integrated m.Sc in physics of tuee Assam and sample papers with solutions of physics related to that exam on my email [email protected]
8th May 2016, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Last 10 years question papers set with solutions of integrated MSc (physics) of thee Assam and some sample papers of physics related to that exam, send these on my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?