12th June 2014, 11:19 PM
Posts: n/a

Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?

hello sir,
i am currently doing bsc in physics.
i want to know about the entrance exam
to quaiify for the top institute for integrated
msc-phd programme in physics?????

1st December 2017, 09:58 AM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Andhra Pradesh
Posts: 13,785
Default Re: Name of entrance exams fro integrated M.Sc-Ph.D in Physics program?

There are several entrance examinations available for doing this Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Physics program.

Here are the list of entrance examination's and their details.

>> TIFR (Tata Institute of Fundamental Research) institute offers Integrated M.Sc and PhD course. For pursuing this course, you are required to appear in an entrance examination called (Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology and Interdisciplinary Life Sciences) JGEEBILS

>> Other such entrance examinations are,
() National Entrance Screening Test
Conducting Organization - University of Mumbai

() JEST Entrance Examination
National Level Entrance Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? 93 14th July 2017 07:02 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: