4th May 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Which are the law colleges in West Bengal of Distance Eduction System?

what are the law colleges(UGC APPROVED) in west bengal of distance education system?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  3. How to do LLB course through distance or correspondence from West Bengal/Kolkata? Details about university?
  4. Where is West Bengal Distance law college? Details about the college?
  5. How to take up LLB course after B.Com? What are the advantages?
  6. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal? -- [New]
  8. How to do M.Ed in distance learning in west bengal
  9. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  10. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  11. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  12. Correspondence colleges in West Bengal for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  13. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  14. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  15. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  16. Syllabus of t.yb.l.s,l.l.b under mumbai university, and books?
  17. Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available?
  18. Colleges in West Bengal offering distance Pharmacy course in 2015? Fee structure and duration of course?
2nd July 2012, 11:56 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the law colleges in West Bengal of Distance Eduction System?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the law colleges(UGC APPROVED) in west bengal of distance education system?

There are so many Institutes for Law study.
1;ILS, Pune
2:Symbiosis, Pune
3:GNLU ,Gandhinagar
4:Balaji Law College, Pune
5:Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune

Besides Mumbai,there are o many institutions all over India

1:KIIT Law school, Bhubaneshwar
2:MATS Law School, Raipur
3:NALSAR ,Hyderabad
4:NLSIU, Bangalore
5:School of Law, Christ University (SLCU), Bangalore
6:NUALS ,Cochin
7:ULC, Bangalore
8:BILS, Bangalore
9:Kerala Law Academy, Thiruvananthapuram
10:TN Dr. Ambedkar School of Excellence, Chennai
11:NUJS ,Kolkata
12:HNLU ,Raipur

For any further details visit:http://www.lawentrance.com/

for more about the LLB admission visit:http://www.lawentrance.com
there is a list of top LLB colleges which provides 3 years LLB course :-

Government Law College , Mumbai

ABMSP’s Yashwantrao Chavan Law College

National Law University, Delhi

K. A. Pandhi English Medium Law College

KLE Society’s Law College, Bangalore

RE Society’s Shriman Bhagojisheth Keer Law College

Institute of Law and Forensic Science

Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Pune

Devanshu Samaj Kalyan Sewa Vidhi Mahavidyalaya

Prayag Citizen Law College

Major Shiv Dayal Singh Law College

Shree K.P. Shah Law College
etc.

The all above colleges are affiliated to Bar Counsil of India(BCI).
2nd December 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the law colleges in West Bengal of Distance Eduction System?

plz ans me the best clgs in west bengal,with course details. I m student of eng h 3rd yr wid 5o% mark.
16th May 2015, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a govt. Officer.i wish to study llb courses in distance mode.plz suggests name of colleges where i shall contact.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?