8th March 2012, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Is library fees is applicable for MBA Management Quota Students? How may I get all details about the stated problem?

I have joined in reputed college in Karimnagar, I have taken MBA (Management Quota) they 1.5 Lakhs and per sem they had been so much extra amount, in the first sem they have asked library fees from all management students, we asked them that there is no library fees for management students, they argued a lot and they said that we will give back your money after completion of mba, but they are telling that who said that money is refundable, once you pay any thing you won't get back even 1 Rs also, now what we can do.

Iam expecting result from you as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good MBA colleges with low fees in Management quota? Is HR the best in MBA?
  2. How can I apply for MBA in Badruka availing management quota in hr? I'm in B.Tech final year
  3. Colleges which have management quota for admission? Does Symbiosis provide management quota for MBA?
  4. Detailed fee structure of SRM? Any concession is given under Muslim minority quota?
  5. Is there any fees concession for OEC students in self financing courses in Management quote?
  6. How to apply for MBA in hr? How to apply under management quota? I've scored less marks in CET and got 55% marks in B.com
  7. How may I get details about Management quota? How can I avail this quota?
  8. Which stream is the best to choose for b tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high? -- [New]
  10. Details about the cutoff marks and fee structure for MBA for Kashmiri migrants? Details about Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  11. Details regarding seats under management quota in IPU?
  12. Fees structure of MBA program in Human Resource management?
  13. Range of fees for MBBS in the medical colleges of Karanataka CET
  14. How to get admission for MBBS in private medical college under Management quota?
  15. Details about the entrance exam of Pharma MBA? Details about management quota fee?
  16. Can an NRI student write All India Medical Entrance Exams? Is NRI eligible to study in any particular medical college?
  17. Fee structure for MBA course under Management Quota in PSG College, Tamil Nadu?
  18. What is the fees of B.Tech course in mechanical in CBIT management quota
12th August 2012, 12:25 AM
raghu211190

Default Re: Is library fees is applicable for MBA Management Quota Students? How may I get all details about the stated problem?

There is no special fees for library.Everything include in tution fees.if you have bill for that refundable amount,then join with your classmates and file a complain on your college on police station and make your district collector to notice this issue
19th August 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is library fees is applicable for MBA Management Quota Students? How may I get all details about the stated problem?

this is sridhar i completed degreeB.sc( bio tech) in 2008.i want to do managementqouta course mba .which subject suit for me.give the detailsa about fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?