5th November 2017, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Which line to choose after completion of B.Com course?

I am 3rd-year student B.Com. I have 74% marks in 12th commerce without maths stream & 60% marks in the 2nd year. I am last year of my graduation know I cant decided what I have to do after graduation. I have decided know so I prepare for it what I choose B.Ed, banking line, teaching line SSC or any other I have to stand within 1 or 2 years or there should be scope in future also. Whichever line choose to like the bank so I m without maths or graduation also do open so I pass the interview or not sure if I choose teacher line what I have to do for please tell me, please?

6th November 2017, 07:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which line to choose after completion of B.Com course?

After completing B.Com course, you have multiple lines to choose for your career.
  • Banking sector
  • Teaching sector
  • Post graduation (M.Com/MBA)
  • Chartered Accountant
  • Civil Services Exam - IAS, IFS, IPS
  • Defence Exams - CDS
Even much more streams are available after passing B.Com

If you are choosing to do teaching after pursuing graduation in B.Com, then you can join DIET institution.

For joining DIET, you will have to pursue D.El.Ed. course that stands for Diploma in Elementary Teacher Education.

After pursuing this 2 year duration course, you will have to appear for TET Exam.

And then after qualifying it, you will be appointed as teacher in a government school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?