25th April 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Which line should I take after completion of 10th class being a candidate good in Maths and not good in Science?

this is dhwani......
i m good in maths but not that good in science i would like to know which line should i take after tenth .....
which would be profitable??????
i want a line in which maths is fully there even i could handle science so i would like to know a line for science also

Related Questions:
  1. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  2. Which college is good for joining Hotel Management course in Mumbai if a candidate is from arts stream in 10th? What is its scope?
  3. Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths?
  4. Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams?
  5. If I choose Biology in 11th then what will be my future? Scope in the medical field? How much donation is needed?
  6. Diploma courses that can be done after 12th Arts?
  7. What is the minimum marks required in class 10th to get science, maths stream in class 11th
  8. Admission process of Diploma in Mechanical for working professional?
  9. Which career option to choose between engineering and science after 10th?
  10. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  11. Should I take science if I am not good in Maths and Science?
  12. Whether a Commerce with Maths candidate is eligible to pursue Ph.D in Maths?
  13. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between Civil and Computer Science being a candidate good at Maths and not good in Drawing?
  14. Syllabus for Polytechnic entrance examinations? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
  16. What to do to be placed in good companies having secured 57.2% in 10th class, 84.6% in Intermediate and 69% in B.Tech with ECE stream?
  17. Which stream should I choose in 11th?
  18. List of top CBSE schools in chattisgarh for class 11th and 12th for maths and CS? -- [New]
25th April 2012, 04:19 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which line should I take after completion of 10th class being a candidate good in Maths and not good in Science?

Hello Dhwani

If you are that good in MATHS than

you should take COMMERCE WITH MATHS or you can take ARTS WITH MATHS.

But Best would be to take COMMERCE WITH MATHS as it will open up many career line for you

and you will be able to concentrate more on Maths as other subject in COMMERCE are interesting

yet not much time consuming.

Whereas in Science you need to concentrate on other subjects also.

After COMMERCE WITH MATHS you will be able to apply in various courses .

Some of the BEST courses as given below.

Bachelor of computer application( BCA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS )
Bachelor of Financial Analysist
Bachelor of Business Economics
Bachelor of Architect.

Most of Reputed Institution/universities offering these course take Entrance Examination for admitting candidates into their courses.

Entrance Exams consist Question on English, General Awareness,Quantitative Aptitude and on Reasoning.
28th April 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which line should I take after completion of 10th class being a candidate good in Maths and not good in Science?

hii
i m rohit i m not good in maths.
but i want to take commerce.??
sooo what can i do??
9th May 2012, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

What should i do after 10th for a good job beause i do not want to do 12th class as my family is poor my father can't pay any fee for further studies
22nd May 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

hi
i want to do mpc but iam poor in maths what should i do now
8th October 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

which line to take after completion of 10th class. i m average student .likes maths n physics. but hates mugging up definations. pls let me know my options
16th March 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

will anyone please help me i want to know for which subject there is more job scope ? please..
16th March 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i m confused what should i take after 10th science or commerce and i m good in both science and maths .....
24th April 2013, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my 10th class i am average in math and science I want to take math so want to know what field will I can go??????
28th June 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

What should i take after 10 if i am not good at maths and good at science but not interested in science
28th July 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

what to do if i m good in maths and not at all good in physics and bio.... what to opt in class 11 i m in 10th at present but can not decide what to opt in 11th.... plzzzz guyz help me i need it soooooooooooooo much....
10th March 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I am good in mathematics ,science and drawing is excellent now the question is what should I take after 10th?
4th November 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

hi this is Ayushi
I am not good in maths but i want to take commerce after 10th so if i take commerce without maths then what field can make my future. now i am in 10th class so please give me good decision which make my better future.
10th May 2016, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Hii its suraj i want to take commerce economics and mathematics in class 11 .is it a good decision???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?