27th June 2020, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

List of 3 best B.Sc and M.Sc Microbiology colleges in Kolkata and their admission criteria.

Hi, I am searching for top 3 colleges in Kolkata for B.Sc and M.Sc in Microbiology. Could anybody please update me the best colleges in Kolkata for Microbiology along with their admission criteria and fees structure. Also, provide full official address of those colleges.

30th June 2020, 05:40 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of 3 best B.Sc and M.Sc Microbiology colleges in Kolkata and their admission criteria.

B.Sc Microbiology is a 3 year Graduation program in Life Sciences being offered by many of the colleges in India.

One can get direct admission to this course on the basis of merit in 10+2.

Below are the top 3 colleges offering this course in Kolkata

1) JIS University (JISU)
2) St Paul's Cathedral Mission College (SPCMC)
3) Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research

Among these 3 also, I suggest you to go for JIS University.

There have been good reviews shared by many of the candidates who studied in this University.

Hence I suggest you to go for JIS University.
10th November 2020, 12:27 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of 3 best B.Sc and M.Sc Microbiology colleges in Kolkata and their admission criteria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am searching for top 3 colleges in Kolkata for B.Sc and M.Sc in Microbiology. Could anybody please update me the best colleges in Kolkata for Microbiology along with their admission criteria and fees structure. Also, provide full official address of those colleges.
Here are the top well known colleges that offers microbiology course:-

-Acharya Prafulla Chandra College (APCC)
-Maulana Azad College
-Surendranath College
-Guru Nanak Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology
-Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Centenary College
-ST. Xavier's College - [SXC]
-Techno India University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?