20th July 2014, 02:18 AM
naina sahib

List of the best colleges that I can get in MCA after scoring 16.25 in TANCET exam?

I got 16.25 in tancet exam.. can I have a list of best colleges for this mark in MCA

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are there under Anna university? Which MCA colleges can I get after scoring 28.250 marks in TANCET exam
  2. Colleges which I can get after scoring 28.75 in TANCET MCA?
  3. Top colleges in Chennai for MCA under TANCET Ana University colleges? Which college will I get after scoring 3276 over all rank?
  4. Colleges that come under TANCET Exam for MCA? Can I join MCA in best colleges of Chennai having completed B.Sc. in CS
  5. Can I get any engineering college in Madhurai? Details about counseling procedure for TANCET MCA? I have scored 28 in TANCET MCA
  6. Which are the best colleges for me after scoring 18.250 marks in TANCET for MCA?
  7. Colleges I can get in TANCET counseling after scoring 15.25 in TANCET?
  8. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Last 5 years papers with solution for TANCET MCA? Date of TANCET MCA exam?
  10. Will I get a good college after scoring 38.50 in TANCET MCA?
  11. Will I be able to get a good college after scoring 38.50 in TANCET MCA?
  12. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 13.400 in TANCET MBA? I belong to SC
  13. Past years question papers with solutions of TANCET MBA exam? List of the colleges where I can get through TANCET score?
  14. Will I get top college after scoring 36.25 score in TANCET MCA?
  15. When is the counseling for TANCET exam? Colleges which I can o[pt for after scoring 37 marks in TANCET M.E?
  16. TANCET MCA Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  18. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 29 marks in TANCET exam
15th July 2015, 12:24 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the best colleges that I can get in MCA after scoring 16.25 in TANCET exam?

List of best colleges

Center for Distance Education – Bharathidasan University
Tiruchirappalli

Government College of Engineering
Salem

University of Madras
Chennai

J. College of Arts and Sceince
Pudukkottai
Vellore Institute of Technology
Vellore

Avinashillingam University for Women
Coimbatore

S.B. Engineering College
Karu

Vellore Institute of Technology
Vellore

Government Arts College for women
Pudukkottai

Rathnavel Subramaniam College of Arts and Science
Coimbatore

S.B. Engineering College
Karu

Fatima College
Madurai

Kamarajar University

Annamalai University

Anna University & Affiliated Colleges

Sri Sarada Niketan College of Science for Women,Chennai

Srm University In Chennai

Avinashillingam University for Women
Coimbatore

Satyabama University In Chennai

Government Arts College for women
Pudukkottai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?