22nd December 2010, 12:51 PM
imrockr11

List of best colleges for Masers(MS) in Automobile Engineering in India, Japan, Germany and Italy? List of marine engineering colleges in India?

hi...will u please give me the list of best colleges for Masers(MS) in automobile engineering in India,Japan,Germany & Italy?
And list of colleges for marine engineering in India?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for MS exam in Germany? List of exams need to be given for taking admission in these colleges? I'm doing automobile engineering in India
  2. List of top 20 Automobile Engineering colleges in India? What is the average package? How to take admission in those colleges?
  3. List of top 20 colleges in Automobile engineering colleges in India? How to get admission?
  4. What are the steps to follow to do MS in Marine Engineering from colleges in Germany? -- [New]
  5. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  6. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  7. List of top colleges for mechanical engineering in Germany? I'm doing B.E and interested in doing microelectronics(mechetronics) and automobile
  8. List of few good colleges for marine engineering?
  9. List of top colleges for Marine engineering & aeronautical engineering in India?
  10. How to join Marine Engineering after 12th? List of colleges in India where I should take admission?
  11. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  12. If I pass automobile engineering here in India will I get job in Italy? Can I repay bank loan directly from Italy?
  13. List of top 20 Automobile Engineering colleges in India
  14. Possibility to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for S.Y.BMS candidate? List of colleges in India?
  15. List of Private Marine Engineering Colleges in India?
  16. List of Colleges in India offering Marine Engineering? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  17. List of marine engineering colleges in India and their eligibility criteria?
  18. List of Marine Engineering Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
28th April 2011, 11:39 AM
tarunsharma123

Default Re: List of best colleges for Masers(MS) in Automobile Engineering in India, Japan, Germany and Italy? List of marine engineering colleges in India?

There are few college who offers Post Graduate Diploma in Automobile Engineering which is as follows:

National Institute of Design - Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai, Maharashtra
Matunga , Mumbai, Maharashtra , India
Ph. 022- 24198121

Institute of Business Management Studies - Vadodara
602, Dwarkesh Complex,Opposite Panorama Complex, R. C. Dutt Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara, Gujarat, India - 400705
Contact No: 02656581333

Saveetha University - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Gujarat Technological University - Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Department of Technical Education & Industrial Training - Chandigarh, Punjab

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-colleges-pg-programs-automobile-engineering-81808.html#ixzz1Kn8YTM8K
28th April 2011, 11:56 AM
Aravind S

Default Re: List of best colleges for Masers(MS) in Automobile Engineering in India, Japan, Germany and Italy? List of marine engineering colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imrockr11 View Post
hi...will u please give me the list of best colleges for Masers(MS) in automobile engineering in India,Japan,Germany & Italy?
And list of colleges for marine engineering in India?
Top colleges for marine engineering in INDIA are as follows,

Joining Merchant Navy
Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur
Berhampur University
Goa University
Utkal University
University of Madras
Mangalore University
Categories
Cochin University
Annamalai University
Chennai School of Ship Management
Tolani Maritime Institute, Induri
College of Engineering, Anna University
Praveenya Institute of Marine Engineering and Maritime Studies
Mohamed Sathak Engineering College
Padmabhushan Vasnatdada Path Pratisthan College of Engineering (PVPPCOE)
International Maritime Institute
Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering
Birla Institute of Technology & Science
Marine Engineering and Research Institute
Maharashtra Academy of Engineering & Educational Research
Indian Institute of Maritime Studies

The top 10 universities for masters in automobile engineering in INDIA are:

Visweshwara technological university,belgaum
Gujarat technological university,ahmedabad
SRM university,Kancheepuram
Veermata Jijabai technological institute, mumbai
PGS college of technology,coimbatore
Rajarambapu institute of technology, sangli
Shree satguru engineering college, Pondicherry
MS university,Vadodara
M.S.Ramaiah First grade college,bangalore
28th April 2011, 06:35 PM
brijesh kumar shukla

friend you haven't mentioned from which branch you have cleared your bachelor course by the way :- A masters degree program in automobile engineering is the advanced study of the function, mechanical workings and production of automobiles. Students may enroll either in master's degree programs specifically in automotive engineering, or in engineering master's degrees which offer automotive engineering as a concentration area.
here is the list of colleges :-
1) Ohio State University
2) University of Michigan
3) University of Louisville
4) Clemson University
5) Rochester Institute of Technology
7) Michigan Technological University
8) Lawrence Technological University
also there are certain iit's which gives ms program jst like iit chennai etc
in order to pursue ms program you must try for GRE entrance test for one of the best career..
THANKS
BEST WISHES
21st May 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

LIST of Colleges offering Automobile Engineering in INDIA
28th May 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E. in Mechanical engineering. At present i would like to do MS(Automotive Engg) in MSRSAS Bangalore. I need whether the placement is good?
12th June 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

i m persuing btech in mechanical engineering.........i want to do M.S in automobile..........if i m eligible......then wats d procedure to take admission in M.S
25th June 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi all, I've done BE IT but willing to do PG in Automobiles. What to do?
30th June 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I did diploma in automobile and working in saudi, but i want to take complete knowledge about electrial system so please advise how and where i can get.
6th July 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

hi..one nd all...im pursuing btech 3 rd year mechanical branch...nd i want to do ms automobile i germany ..., thn wats procedure to take admission in ms
21st September 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.Tech Automobile, i wish to do (MS or M.Tech) Masters in Automotive Aerodynamic Design. Please let me know how many colleges in india have this facility. please send answer to this mail id ([email protected])
12th November 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Am doing my automobile engineering final year am I eligible to study master degree in marine or nautical science pls help sir am waiting:-):-)
14th March 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.E(automobile engineer) passed out 2010.I have interest to study MS in germany and i need to create a new model,features,parts etc so please suggest me which university is best to study MS in germany sir.....
23rd March 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in engineering in automobile from Bangladesh.Now i would like to study B.E or B. Tech in India how can i apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?