21st December 2016, 11:02 AM
111@dash

List of best IITs and other universities of India to do Ph.D after MCA

Hello sir, I am studying in 1st year of MCA and after completion of it want to get admission in IITs and other best universities of India to do Ph.D. Provide me list of best IITs and other universities of India for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  2. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Science to MCA candidate in Abroad?
  4. Am I eligible for Ph.D from IITs after doing MCA and BCA course? What is the procedure to take admission?
  5. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  7. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  8. Indian universities which offers direct PhD after MCA?
  9. List of universities in Bihar offering Ph.D in computer? I've completed MCA
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutics in India?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  12. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Education in India
  14. List of universities offering distance PhD in English in India?
  15. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Biotechnology in India?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  17. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  18. Detailed list of universities which offer PhD in Psychology in India?
21st December 2016, 08:45 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best IITs and other universities of India to do Ph.D after MCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 111@dash View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 1st year of MCA and after completion of it want to get admission in IITs and other best universities of India to do Ph.D. Provide me list of best IITs and other universities of India for it.
If you were studying in IIT and fortunately if you secured more than 8.5 CGPA, then you could get direct admission to Ph.D. programmes in IITs.

But as you are pursuing MCA from other institute so direct admission to Ph.D. programme in IIT is not possible.

Here is the list of decent IITs from where you can pursue Ph.D. programmes.
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur, kanpur
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, Kharagpur
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, Mumbai
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, Delhi
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee, Roorkee
  • IT-Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati, Guwahati
23rd December 2016, 11:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best IITs and other universities of India to do Ph.D after MCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 111@dash View Post
List of best IITs and other universities of India to do Ph.D after MCA:-

IIT Madras
Address: Sardar Patel Road, Kanagam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Phone: 044 2257 8280

IIT Bombay
Address: Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400076
Phone: 022 2572 2545

IIT Delhi
Address: Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi, DL 110016

IIT Kanpur
Address: IIT Kanpur, Kalyanpur, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 0512 2590151

IIT Roorkee
Address: Century Road, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247667
Phone: 01332 285 311

IIT Kharagpur
Address: Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302
Phone: 03222 255 221

IIT Guwahati
Address: Amingaon, Guwahati, Assam 781039
Phone: 0361 258 3000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?