4th March 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India

Hello Friends,
I have passed my M.Sc in Environmental
Science from Andhra University.
I want to do PhD in Sustainable Development.
Kindly tell me which are the universities in India
provides this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  2. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience? -- [New]
  4. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  7. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Pathology in India
  9. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Physical Education in Himachal Pradesh
  10. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Management program in Andhra Pradesh? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  13. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development- Sustainable Development: Issues and Challenges Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  15. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
  16. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc?
  17. Universities providing M.Phil and PhD programs in India
  18. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
5th March 2015, 04:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India

You can pursue Ph.D in Sustainable Development in India from following Institutes/Universities

1. TERI University: Environmental and Sustainability Studies http://www.teriuniversity.ac.in

2. ATREE http://www.atree.org/academy/phd_programme

3. Environmental Programs - BHU http://www.bhu.ac.in/socialwelfare/enviroment.html

4. Amity School of Natural Resources and Sustainable Development http://amity.edu/asnrsd/
29th May 2023, 07:34 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India

Here is a list of universities in India that offer Ph.D. programs in Sustainable Development:

TERI School of Advanced Studies, New Delhi
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, Chennai
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, New Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, Kharagpur
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), New Delhi
Centre for Environment Education (CEE), Ahmedabad
Centre for Development Studies (CDS), Thiruvananthapuram
University of Calcutta, Kolkata
University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
Pondicherry University, Puducherry
Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad, Dhanbad
Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer
1st June 2023, 12:52 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Here are some universities in India known for offering Ph.D. programs in Sustainable Development:

TERI School of Advanced Studies, New Delhi
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) University, Ahmedabad
Ambedkar University Delhi, Delhi
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Guwahati, Guwahati
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras, Chennai
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR), Mumbai
North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong
Please note that the availability of Ph.D. programs in Sustainable Development, specific research areas, and admission procedures may vary among these universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?