9th September 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

List of best schools in Gurgaon and Aravali and their admission procedure?

Hi Guys,

I have a son who is in standard 6th and ii want him to be admitted in a World School where the infrastructure and teachers are in truly international standards!!

My preferred location would be Gurgaon or Aravali!!

Can you people help me please??

Thanx

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best school in Gurgaon, Delhi?
  2. List of best schools offering 11th Commerce in Gurugram
  3. List of best schools in Salem, Tamil Nadu to get admission in 4th standard? What is the admission procedure for it? -- [New]
  4. List of best schools in Indore? What is the procedure to follow for admission?
  5. List of Schools in Ahmadabad to study 11th with Commerce stream in Distance mode? Procedure to get admission in such schools?
  6. List of Army Schools in North Eastern India? Procedure to get admission for 10th student?
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  8. List of best schools in India to enroll for sixth standard?
  9. List of CBSE affiliated schools for admission in 2nd and 6th standards in Vadodara? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of schools of Dubai to get admission in 5th standard? Procedure to get admission and eligibility criteria for it?
  11. List of CBSE and ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Jamshedpur? Procedure to get admission?
  12. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  13. List of International Schools offering admission in 6th standard in West Bengal?
  14. List of Army Schools in Bihar? Admission procedure in 9th standard?
  15. List of Day Boarding Schools of Channi Himmat and Gandhi Nagar with admission procedure
  16. List of CBSE affiliated schools which offer 11th Science in Chandigarh? Procedure to get admission?
  17. When and how to get the admission in a new school?
  18. List eurokids KG Schools in Salem? How to get admission there?
9th September 2010, 09:06 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best schools in Gurgaon and Aravali and their admission procedure?

Dear Friend,

Base in educational carrier is very very important for a student,
so you have thought very good .
It will be better if you starts his carrier from class V.

However,
as you are interest to admit your son in the World School of Gurgaon or Aravali,
then there are one school named Pathways world school,
it has three branches:
1:Pathways world school,Gurgaon,
2:Pathways world school,Aravali,
3:Pathways world school,Noida.

About the Pathways world school,Gurgaon,

i)Type: Public as well as Totally Residential School

ii)Number of students: 2000

iii)Affiliation: IB PYP program & IB Diploma Program

iv)Website: http://www.pathways.in/gurgaon/

v)Campus:The school is near of Baliawas, Gurgaon-Faridabad Road, Gurgaon, 10 KM from South Delhi means it is away from the pollution of the city.

vi)Academics:In academic section there are all highly qualified teachers near about 150 teachers are there.there are central library,separate class room of only 20-25 students,sports facility ,free laptops etc...

vii)Admission:There are so many options for admission;

i)you can admit the student from Pre Nursery to Grade 5 - IB Primary Years Program.
ii)you can admit the student Grades 6 to 8 - Pathways Middle School Program
iii)you can admit the student Grades 9 & 10 - Cambridge IGCSE Program
iv)you can admit the student Grades 11 & 12 - IB Diploma Program
v)For admission visit the link for online application form:http://www.veracross.com/pathways/application_start.php

for more details visit:http://www.pathways.in/gurgaon/admis...over=Admission

About the Pathways world school,Aravali:

ii)Established :August 2003

iii)Number of students: 2000

iv)Affiliation: IB PYP program & IB Diploma Program

v)Website: http://www.pathways.in/aravali/

vi)Campus: It is on the foothills of Aravali of area of 5 lac sq.ft near about 25 KM from Delhi International Airport.

vi)Academics: There are 130 faculties,each classroom maintain the 20-25 students,having central library,after the class 7th,all students are given a free laptop.

vii)Sports: There are facilities for sports like Athletics,Basketball,Cricket,Horse Riding,Soccer,Swimming etc....

Admission: There are so many options for admission;

i)you can admit the student from Pre Nursery to Grade 5 - IB Primary Years Program.
v)To admit your son you can apply online by clicking the link http://www.pathways.ac.in/admissions_postadm.asp.
Details about the admission click :http://www.pathways.in/aravali/admis...over=Admission.

Choose your own choice.

Good luck
12th September 2010, 10:59 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of best schools in Gurgaon and Aravali and their admission procedure?

hii..

shriram school delhi/ core fee nearl 10000 pm.
pathways school in noida.

dilhi public school yamuna nagar. is truly internationa..

it has the following facilities..
The unique designed building comprises

2 Dining Halls with Mess facility that provides hygienic food for the proper nourishment of the children.
Clinic: A well trained nurse with all the First Aid facilities for its students.
Indoor Play Room for Classes Pre-Nursery to I binds the tots with the best toys and interesting playthings.
Audio - Visual Room consists of an LCD where different CDs are played as per the level of the students from Classes Pre-Nursery to II so as to make the students learn in an easy and quick manner.
Computer Lab: Well equipped with 41 computers so as to make the students work single handedly on them.
Rooms for Classes Pre Nursery – IX: Fully air-conditioned rooms with comfortable furniture is being provided to the students. Classes Pre-Nursery to V are also enjoying the locker facility in their rooms.
Social Science Lab: to practically touch the concepts of history and geography.
Mathematics Lab: to make the students understand the logic and calculations in an easy manner.
Science Lab: to learn from the practical experiments.
Language Lab: to make the students improve their reading, writing, learning and listening skills through CD’s.
Music/Dance Room: with proper instruments to develop the skill of singing and dancing.
Well Stocked Library: with around 5000 books covering almost all the fields of student’s education.
Third Language Class Room: used for teaching Punjabi, Sanskrit and French languages.
Transport: 10 Buses with comfortable seats and T.V. facility and 4 Sumo, fully air-conditioned are at the beck and call of the students.

u can find some information from this site..
http://www.admissionsnursery.com/

good luck..
22nd September 2010, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

thanx a lot fr your help...bt i thnk i will go with Pathways World School in Gurgaon...not only it shows unmatched potential, it also follows the best international educational modules!!! :)
2nd November 2010, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Pathways Definitely is one of the best schools i've come across....just admitted my child there...even i am in love with the campus...so exciting and funn...wish we had schools lke that in our times :P
Neha
8th November 2010, 09:55 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

please search on the internet for the best school. it is helpfull for you.. i wish your son get a brightfull career and a bright future.. thanking you.. best of luck..
28th January 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishwajit Giri View Post
Dear Friend,

Base in educational carrier is very very important for a student,
so you have thought very good .
It will be better if you starts his carrier from class V.

However,
as you are interest to admit your son in the World School of Gurgaon or Aravali,
then there are one school named Pathways world school,
it has three branches:
1:Pathways world school,Gurgaon,
2:Pathways world school,Aravali,
3:Pathways world school,Noida.

About the Pathways world school,Gurgaon,

ii)Number of students: 2000

iii)Affiliation: IB PYP program & IB Diploma Program

iv)Website: http://www.pathways.in/gurgaon/

v)Campus:The school is near of Baliawas, Gurgaon-Faridabad Road, Gurgaon, 10 KM from South Delhi means it is away from the pollution of the city.

vi)Academics:In academic section there are all highly qualified teachers near about 150 teachers are there.there are central library,separate class room of only 20-25 students,sports facility ,free laptops etc...

vii)Admission:There are so many options for admission;

v)For admission visit the link for online application form:http://www.veracross.com/pathways/application_start.php

for more details visit:http://www.pathways.in/gurgaon/admis...over=Admission

About the Pathways world school,Aravali:

ii)Established :August 2003

iii)Number of students: 2000

iv)Affiliation: IB PYP program & IB Diploma Program

v)Website: http://www.pathways.in/aravali/

vi)Campus: It is on the foothills of Aravali of area of 5 lac sq.ft near about 25 KM from Delhi International Airport.

vi)Academics: There are 130 faculties,each classroom maintain the 20-25 students,having central library,after the class 7th,all students are given a free laptop.

vii)Sports: There are facilities for sports like Athletics,Basketball,Cricket,Horse Riding,Soccer,Swimming etc....

Admission: There are so many options for admission;

v)To admit your son you can apply online by clicking the link http://www.pathways.ac.in/admissions_postadm.asp.
Details about the admission click :http://www.pathways.in/aravali/admis...over=Admission.

Choose your own choice.

Good luck
Hey there Biswajit,

Great info thanks...just a few minor corrections though....

The Pathways World School is only for Pathways Aravali, the rest two schools are known as Pathways School Noida and Pathways School Gurgaon....also Pathways World School Aravali is the only one among three that is residential, the rest two are for boarders.....

Thanks
5th February 2011, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

IS pathways aravalli better or STEP by step one world school in greater noida?
14th February 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Pathways Aravali is much better
14th February 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: List of best schools in Gurgaon and Aravali and their admission procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IS pathways aravalli better or STEP by step one world school in greater noida?
It is the best no doubt
8th March 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

i would like to admit myself in a good school in class 12 can you please help me
9th June 2011, 02:41 PM
unregistered

Smile best for 12th

the best school for u in 12th will be gd goenka world school or the heritage school.

trust me i'm always online luking for best schools..... and these schools are reputed nicely for ur 12th..... the children are even very happy after doing their 12th from these schools.....
and
all the best...
20th June 2011, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

how is dps sushant lok???
7th July 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

How is Summer fields school DLF phase 1?
4th August 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Which school is best among these DPS, Gurgaon
Tagore International,Gurgaon
Presidum,Gurgoan
12th September 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

DPS no doubt is the best amongst these.
15th September 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I want to admit my child for 9th class next year in sri ram aravli..i si t good??
20th September 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to admit my child in kr manglam world school gurgaon for nursery. is it a good school
20th September 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

When is the admission session opening for class3 in the Shir ram aravli for 2012-13session?
20th September 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

When is the admission session opening for class3 in the Shir ram aravli for 2012-13session?
28th September 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

which is the best convent school/ world school for my daughter in gurgaon. she is in L.K.G. now. when does admission open in these schools.
28th September 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to admit my child in kr manglam world school gurgaon for nursery. is it a good school
Not really....I am not much impressed...... Planning to change his school
1st November 2011, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

which one is better school, either Shri Ram or DPS or DAV in gurgaon only?
15th November 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I wish to admit my child in manav rachna......pls give views...
19th December 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me the name of the schools so that i can apply for job , i am having good knowledge of mathematics
i can teach the students of 6th to 12th standard.......rashmi
28th February 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

which one is better school in gurgaon for class 2nd & 3rd with in the budget below -5000/- P.M.
1st March 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

which is the best school in gurgaon?
9th March 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest which school is better KR Manglam or Manav Rachna
5th June 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

I say Pathways Gurgaon isn't a good school at all. They cheat a lot in many ways and i find them cheap. I prefer Pathways World School Aravali because it is a experienced school. And there is many oppotunities for your son.
12th May 2020, 04:42 PM
Milind.a

Best school in Gurgaon - The HDFC School
Following a non-formal, yet structured approach to learning with a focus on family, home, culture and language.
Facilities - Fun spaces, custom play equipment, indoor & outdoor sports areas and more.

Here is the link to check details:
https://www.thehdfcschool.com/gurgaon/index.html

Admission details:
https://www.thehdfcschool.com/gurgaon/admission-process.html
20th June 2020, 05:15 PM
GDGoenkaSignatureSchool

Location: GD Goenka Signature School,, opp. GD GOENKA UNIVERSITY, Sohna Road, Gurugram, Haryana 122103

GD Goenka Signature School is one of the top schools in gurgaon. It is located in the Sohna road Gurgaon.

Great infrastructure, professional teachers, necessary facilities, and many more things make this school as one of the top schools in gurgaon.
To know more about the GD Goenka Signature School visit to –
GD Goenka Signature School Opp.
GD Goenka University Sohna Road
Gurugram-122103
Contact no- 9810910000
[email protected], [email protected]
https://www.gdgoenkasignature.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?