16th August 2011, 11:35 PM
anukumareee

List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?

Sir,
My name is Anukumar.p, I am a final year Electrical Engineering student.I have scored 77.7% up to the 6th semester.I have to do my project in a good central government industry.I don't know all the reputed central government industries for doing the project.So kindly me the list of such central government industries and what are qualification to get the project proposal.kindly help me sir.......

22nd October 2011, 10:04 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Default Re: List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?

hiii friend....here i can help you.....

here is the list of some of the central government industries.....
1. Nathpa Jhakari Power Corporation Ltd.

2. National Hydro-Electric Power Corporation Ltd.

.3 National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd.

.4 North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Ltd.

.5 Power Finance Corporation Ltd.

.6 Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.

.7 Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd.

.8 Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd.
31st October 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?

sir,
im a final year electronics & communications student. i want to do my final project in central government industry. so, i request you to suggest me some few industries. and also kindly mention the procedure for applying for those.
7th December 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am padmavathy.i am final year B.Tech student.I have to do my project in a good central government industry.I don't know all the reputed central government industries for doing the project.So kindly me the list of such central government industries and what are qualification to get the project proposal.kindly help me sir.......
12th December 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

dear respected sir,
am prasanna doing MCA prefinal year, i am very interested to do government projects............ am secured 88% mark up to my 3d semester........so please kindly help me sir..........
7th June 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am final year ECE student ,I want to do projects in central government industries so kindly give me the suggestion which government industries are offering projects and i have more interest to do the hardware projects.
23rd November 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am final year eee student, i want to do my final year project in tneb .so please help me sir
26th November 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am Rajeshwar, i am final year AUTOMOBILE ENGG student, i like to do project in central govt industries in south india. i have three other members in my team, does any company could allow as to do our project?
13th February 2014, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am dinesh ,i m first year u.g student of science and i m interested in doing student project related to the life style of tribe people of a region and i need an idea that how can i apply to central government or state government and i need to know how can i get fund from them and whats the maximum and minimum fund given by them. can you please tell me the way to apply my project work and the fund
28th July 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm a final year electronics engineering student.
I want to do my final year project in government core companies.
Please help me know what are the companies and also how to apply for it??
7th August 2016, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
In tamilnadu any govt organization offer to do final year project in the respective company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?