3rd May 2014, 02:05 PM
faizaleee

Final year Electrical engineering project from a government or private company is possible? What I need to do?

I m mohamed faizal doing my final year electrical engineering at REC,chennai..
i wish to do my project at some government sectors or in private companies..is it possible????

if it is possible what i have to do in order to do a project under that companie's guidance...please any one help me out of this

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  2. Electronics ompany for final semester project?
  3. List of central government industries where I can do my project while in final year Electrical Engineering? Qualifications required project proposal?
  4. Does DRDO accept electrical engineers to do project in DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  6. How to get placed in a reputed core company after studying Electrical Engineering in a Private Engineering College affiliated to Anna University?
  7. How may I do company internship?List of companies I can apply for? I'm in computer engineering 5th sem and got 1st class in 2nd year
  8. How to do final year project in any government organization? I am a final year B.Tech
  9. How to do MBA after completing diploma in electrical engineering from government polytechnic
  10. Way to approach HAL for major project?
  11. Project ideas for electrical engineering?
  12. How to do project work outside some private project training centers?
  13. How to do final year project in electronics company?
  14. How to get a government or a good reputed company in Bangalore? Where to do my final year ECE project
  15. Procedure to get training in Wipro?
  16. Where can I do a project in propulsion while in final year Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. List of project names which would be suitable for B.Tech electrical final year student?
  18. Available projects in Network domain? How to do that project?
10th May 2014, 10:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Final year Electrical engineering project from a government or private company is possible? What I need to do?

Hello faizal, Good that you are already in final year electrical engineering degree at a good institution i.e. Rajalakshmi Engineering College chennai. It is a very lucrative and most sought after career that you have opted for. As much regarding your project i think you are worried for the summer internship project or training which the B.tech students have to purdue after the third year completion or at the start of their final year of studies.

Many students I have known are going for summer training project in the companies of their choice so that they have some experience of work and training in that company or government organisation and then have a good chance of being selected into the company’s recruit list at the end of the campus or interview faced by them.

Your wish is to have a training program in electrical engineering in a government or private institution. for that first you make a group of such students like you and then approach your institution Dean and get a letter of recommendation in your group’s name being addressed to the company or organisation in which you want to do the internship. Then go to that company and show the letter from your dean to the authorities of that company and you can start the training if they accept it from you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?