5th September 2010, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do a project in propulsion while in final year Aeronautical Engineering?

I am a final year aeronautical engineering student! I wish to do my own project in propulsion! I am looking for a project consultancy for my 8th sem project! If u r having contacts, pls forward it to my mail...

17th September 2011, 12:15 AM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104
Default Re: Where can I do a project in propulsion while in final year Aeronautical Engineering?

Dear,

After all best of luck for final exam. Well many parts of the country providing projects to 8th semister students. Here one of them.

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering IIAE,
C-66, SECTOR-2,
KESHAR SINGH MARG,
DEFENCE COLONY,
DEHRADUN-248001

Best of Luck
28th May 2013, 11:58 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where can I do a project in propulsion while in final year Aeronautical Engineering?

Hi

There are not too many company dealing with Aeronautical Engineering.
You should write a good SOP ( Statement of Purpose ) and CV and send it to these companies. IF they find your SOP good, they may give a chance.
Best way is to find some contact/relative working in such company. Ask them to push your CV and SoP in their company.
Also try to send your CV and SoP to DRDO, MIDHANI and BARC.

All the best
7th June 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the list of mini projects held in aeronautical engineerin plz send me.
19th January 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I am a final year student doing aeronautical engineering in aeronautical society of India . Sir, I wanted to know was whether I can do my project in HAL ? Kindly tell me the procedure for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?