2nd April 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

List of the coaching centers offering coaching for IBPS exam in T. Nagar and Teynampet?

Madam/Sir,
I have applied for ibps exam. I am searching for a coaching centre in and around T.Nagar &
Teynampet.Please guide me !

28th April 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the coaching centers offering coaching for IBPS exam in T. Nagar and Teynampet?

hi this is Srinath......... can u please tell me the list and address of IBPS caching institutes in hyderabad
29th June 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the coaching centers offering coaching for IBPS exam in T. Nagar and Teynampet?

hi this is Ayesha, Can u please suggest me the best IBPS coaching centers in chennai.
21st August 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i live in faridabad,i want to know the best n cheap coaching center for prep.of bank po,ibps exams
17th October 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
can you give the list of ibps coaching centres in chennai. sivakumar
16th November 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

hi this is aron... plz give me the list of best ibps (po) coaching classes at chennai... near tnagar & tambaram
18th November 2012, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam

I need Ibps coaching centre address in near by tambaram side:-)

Thanks,
Mano
17th May 2013, 12:57 PM
IBPSking

Thumbs up Re: List of the coaching centers offering coaching for IBPS exam in T. Nagar and Teynampet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi this is Ayesha, Can u please suggest me the best IBPS coaching centers in chennai.
Hi ,
I would suggest few good centers in Chennai. This list is based on my personal experience and my friends experiences too.
1) RACE -( T.nagar)
I studied in RACE institute and I like their shortcuts. very intense coaching and they never left us free. almost 48 of us were selected for IBPS that year. Materials are good and they gave special training for online tests. Fees here is 7000/- for 45 days.

2) CSB -( T.Nagar)
My friends studied in this institute , they are happy with the classes but they didnt conduct any test or mock up interviews. the class is also bit crowded . Fees here is 10,500 for 30 days.

3)KR classes:
It used to be one of the famous coaching center for Banking but not now. Because of the too many students , we couldnt concentrate in classes.But the beauty of this center is you can study till you get placed but the price is 18000/-
17th June 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir wihch ibps coaching centre is the best one,it is tambaram or velacherry, please tell me the answer sir
3rd August 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

IBPS Bank Exam Coaching Classes in Chennai

START Your New Career as Bank Officer

If you are a Graduate You can definitely become a Bank Probationary Officer/Clerk
Achievers Spot is a well-established Bank Exams Training center providing intensive classroom training and assured Success with placements in Banks as Probationary Officers and Clerks for all dedicated, hard working and focused individuals.
Achievers Spot offers Bank Probationary Officer and Clerical Cadre Exam Training by highly experienced Trainers by providing classroom training in Aptitude, General awareness, Verbal & Non Verbal Reasoning, computer awareness, English and Interview training with mock tests on a weekly basis.
The Syllabus covered is as per the topics mentioned in IBPS CWE (Common Written Exam conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
Achievers Spot guides the Aspiring and dedicated graduates in achieving the desired position in Banking Industry
Candidates need to do good practice apart from attending the step-by-step coaching provided at the coaching center.
If you start your preparation now itself by joining our Training Program and appear for the Common Written Exam and Interview, you will definitely have every chance of securing the Bank PO/Clerk job at one shot.
Group Discussion and Interview Training is included in the Training Program
Soft Skills and Personality Developmental Training programs is Provided for developing leadership skills, Mind Power, Positive Attitude, Communication and Time management skills.
Weekdays Batch %u2013 7 AM to 9 AM (or) 9.30 AM to 12 AM %u2013 Monday to Thursday
Course Duration %u2013 06 Weeks (1 1/2 months)
Weekend Batch %u2013 09 AM to 06 PM only on Sundays only
Course Duration %u2013 06 Weeks
Batch Details
Batch Time Days Duration
Morning 7.00 am %u2013 9.00 am Monday %u2013 Thursday 1.5 Months
(6 Weeks)

Morning 9.30 %u2013 12.00 am Monday %u2013 Thursday
Weekend 09.00am %u2013 06.00 pm Only on Sundays

Topics Covered
%u2022 Quantitative Aptitude
%u2022 Reasoning Ability
%u2022 English Language
%u2022 General Awareness
%u2022 Computer Awareness
%u2022 Descriptive Test
%u2022 Banking and Marketing Knowledge
%u2022 Group Discussion and Interview Training
%u2022 Vedic Mathematics for Speed and Accuracy
%u2022 Personality Development and Soft-Skills Training
%u2022 Previous years solved CWE question papers
%u2022 Weekly Mock Tests
%u2022 50 %u2013 Practice tests and 10 CWE Mock Tests
Special Batch for IBPS CWE Bank PO/MT Starts as follows:

%u2022 New Weekdays batch starts from 5th,12th & 19thAugust 2013
%u2022 New Weekend batch starts from 4th,11th & 12th August 2013

Walkin: Monday to Thursday from 10.00 AM to 7.00 PM and Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM.

For Free Demo Class for IBPS CWE PO/MT Contact @

Achievers Spot
13 Ramanathan Street,
T Nagar, Chennai-600017
Landmark: Adjacent to Ranganathan street
Call: 9789066650, 044-42126317, 9840708203
Email: [email protected]
www.achieversspot.com
22nd August 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

hi, this is Asha,can you please suggest me best IBPS coaching centres in anna nagar?
10th December 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

List of the coaching centers offering coaching for IBPS exam in T. Nagar and Teynampet?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-coaching-centers-offering-coaching-ibps-exam-t-nagar-teynampet-702583.html#ixzz2n2y921fp
2nd April 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir can u send me the best coaching classes for ibps exammmmmm in annanagar or t.nagar
1st August 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

pleas tell me the best coaching center for ibps exam in vadapalani or valasaravakkam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?