22nd August 2013, 11:52 PM
nitubhandari55

How can I get admission in Air hostess institute? What is the qualification to get admission in Frankfinn Institute

How to get admissionn in air hostess institute? And the qualification to get admission in frankfin institute?

23rd August 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Air hostess institute? What is the qualification to get admission in Frankfinn Institute

Are there any colleges for graduation in sports in India.......and how does one apply?
1st August 2014, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Air hostess institute? What is the qualification to get admission in Frankfinn Institute

Madam I want to do job of air ticketing.... I don't have interest in air hostess... Do what should I do to get job as air ticketing.
My height is 153cm.. What is the eligibility for this job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?