1st June 2011, 12:43 AM
keerthi.uvce89

List of coaching institutes in Delhi for IES preparations from ECE branch?

Dear all.,
I am keerthi from bangalore an IES Aspirant( ECE), as a first step i was preparing my subjects in academics well keeping in point of IES, Now i have completed my course i am planning to go to delhi to get the best coaching...Could anyone of you suggest me the best coaching institute for ECE , It will be very helpful as i am completely unaware of delhi territory...its urgent help me Thanks in advance
my mail id [email protected]

29th February 2012, 11:15 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Smile Re: List of coaching institutes in Delhi for IES preparations from ECE branch?

Hello friend here are list of centres for IES,

1.KNOWLEDGE INFINITY

K-7/B lower ground floor,kalkaji.

New Delhi-110019

phone:011-45066319,9711153336,9811130500

2.kreative Tutorials.

C- 32-33,2ND FLOOR A,AR COLONY,

LAJPAT NAGAR,IV,NEW DELHI-110024

PHONE NO:011-65071994,9810983379.

3.VIDYAMANDIR CLASSES.

PLOT NO. 2 & 3 ,1ST FLOOR,CENTRAL MARKET,

PUNJABU BAGH(W),NEW DELHI-110026.

PHONE:4246675,42466726

4.BRILLIANT TUTORIALS

SOUTH DELHI

BRILLIANT TUTORIALS PRIVATE LIMITED

50-C ,KALU SARAI(BEHIND AZAD APARTMENTS,

NEW DELHI -110016
4th May 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of coaching institutes in Delhi for IES preparations from ECE branch?

Dear all.,
I am keerthi from bangalore an IES Aspirant( ECE), as a first step i was preparing my subjects in academics well keeping in point of IES, Now i have completed my course i am planning to go to delhi to get the best coaching...Could anyone of you suggest me the best coaching institute for ECE , It will be very helpful as i am completely unaware of delhi territory Thanks in advance

My Email id [email protected]
12th September 2012, 11:12 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of coaching institutes in Delhi for IES preparations from ECE branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keerthi.uvce89 View Post
Dear all.,
I am keerthi from bangalore an IES Aspirant( ECE), as a first step i was preparing my subjects in academics well keeping in point of IES, Now i have completed my course i am planning to go to delhi to get the best coaching...Could anyone of you suggest me the best coaching institute for ECE , It will be very helpful as i am completely unaware of delhi territory...its urgent help me Thanks in advance
my mail id [email protected]

1.VIDYAMANDIR CLASSES.

PLOT NO. 2 & 3 ,1ST FLOOR,CENTRAL MARKET,

PUNJABU BAGH(W),NEW DELHI-110026.

PHONE:4246675,42466726

2.kreative Tutorials.

C- 32-33,2ND FLOOR A,AR COLONY,

LAJPAT NAGAR,IV,NEW DELHI-110024

PHONE NO:011-65071994,9810983379.

31st May 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear all,
I am Sandeep Soni from Mumbai an IES Aspirant( ECE), as a first step i was preparing my subjects in academics well keeping in point of IES, Now i have completed my course i am planning to go to delhi to get the best coaching...Could anyone of you suggest me the best coaching institute for ECE , It will be very helpful as i am completely unaware of delhi territory Thanks in advance....

i am so confused regarding coaching institute which one is better....so plz. help me ...to find out best coaching institutes in delhi....

My Email id : [email protected]
15th March 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Dear all,
I am Teja from Hyderabad an IES Aspirant. I am from ECE background. I completed my bachelor's degree in 2008, master's degree in 2013. Now i just want to crack IES. Is it possible to crack IES for me who is of 27 years old?
4th July 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello friend i am nikhil. i want to say you that to crack ies exam you need to be practical. All those things happening around us we should practical about that. In this world nothing is impossible but we should have to combat again impossible things. Best luck
21st July 2014, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir i p.s.yadav from dulhepura my question is what i can join online test series with any best choching.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?