25th March 2012, 11:56 AM
MO025

How to do IES coaching after passing B.E civil Engineering? Best IES coaching institutes in India

Sir I am in final year of my BE civil Engineering and I decided to do IES coaching after that suggest some good IES coaching institute in India.

14th November 2012, 12:29 PM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do IES coaching after passing B.E civil Engineering? Best IES coaching institutes in India

Hi,

IES is a very good career choice for you. After completing B.tech you can attempt this exam.
Without proper coaching it wil be vey difficult to crack. There a number of good coaching centers where you can get admission.
Here is a list of IES coaching centers.
GATE FORUM
BRILLIANT TUTORIALS
MADE EASY
IES ACADEMY
TARGET TUTORIALS

Thanks
14th November 2012, 04:13 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to do IES coaching after passing B.E civil Engineering? Best IES coaching institutes in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO025 View Post
Sir I am in final year of my BE civil Engineering and I decided to do IES coaching after that suggest some good IES coaching institute in India.
Dear,

IES i.e. Indian engineering service exam is one of the most reputed and high level exam for engineers.If you qualify this exam you would be eligible for the high engineering post under central government. With this you get both status and money.

But this exam is really tough and if you are serious for it you need to leave all your work and give your complete concentration in its preparation. This exam is conducted in following categories:
  1. Mechanical
  2. Civil
  3. Electrical and Telecommunication
  4. Electronics

Coaching plays great role in its preparation. So its very necessary to join a good coaching center. Some of the good IES coaching centers that you can join are:
  1. VANi institute of engineering and technology, pUne
  2. IES MADE EASY ,Delhi,
  3. IES ACEdemy, delhi
  4. Brillant tutorial, delhi
  5. Institue of engineering study, Banglore
  6. Elite acedmy , mumbai.
  7. Achievers IAS Classes,bangalore
  8. JTS institute, bangalore
  9. Prof. B.R.A. rao's institute, bangalore.
  10. Alpine Institute of Management Technology
  11. BRILLANT TUTORIALS (East Delhi)
  12. BRILLANT TUTORIALS (North Delhi)
  13. BRILLANT TUTORIALS (South Delhi)
  14. BRILLANT TUTORIALS (West Delhi)
  15. I.E.S. Made Easy.
  16. IES Academy
  17. IMS
  18. Shar Study Circle
  19. The PATHFINDER ACADEMY
  20. Trump And Gates
  21. ACE Institute (HYD)
  22. PIE Education)Delhi)
  23. Narayana Academy (New Delhi)
  24. AMITY (New Delhi)
  25. FIIT JEE (New Delhi)
  26. Brilliant Tutorials (Bangalore)
  27. Vidhyamandhir Classes (New Delhi)
  28. Kreative Tutorials (Dlehi)

Also since its a tough one if you don't get success in one attempt don't lose your heart and try for second attempt with more hard work.

Best of luck!
14th November 2012, 07:11 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do IES coaching after passing B.E civil Engineering? Best IES coaching institutes in India

Best IES coaching institutes in India:-
MADE EASY
IES ACADEMY
TARGET TUTORIALS
PIE Education)Delhi)
Narayana Academy (New Delhi)
AMITY (New Delhi)

14th November 2012, 07:42 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO025 View Post
HI!
I.E.S is Indian Engineering Services.

I.E.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.
Best coaching for I.ES exam is:-

> Engineering institute of India.
http://www.engineersinstitute.com/

> ACE Engineering Academy
http://www.aceenggacademy.com/main/

> IES Academy
http://www.iesacademy.com/
15th November 2012, 10:33 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

HI,
IES EXAM STANDS FOR INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAM.

BEST IES COACHING CENTER IN INDIA;-

Brilliant tutorials , Chennai

IES Academy , Delhi

IES Made Esay , Delhi

Lead institute of Academics , Tirupati

Vani institute of engineering & technology , Pune

THANK YOU................................
17th February 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

m a government engineer working as assistent engineer in BBMP,Banglore and now my
age i 28. coaching needs atleast two years . according to my age do i apply for this exam
7th November 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

helo sir. I am chandrashekhar shende.Now i am in final year of my BE CIVIL ENGINEERINg and i decided to preapare for IES exam, so please suggest me standard reference books
28th March 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir actually I m confuse regarding to preparation of ias and ies please suggest which one better for me while I m b tech civil final year student
28th March 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir actually I m confuse regarding to preparation of ias and ies please suggest which one better for me while I m b tech civil final year student
18th June 2016, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am in First year . I need suggestion how to prepare For IES From First year (Civil engineering).Plz Reply
29th June 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir how do prepare for IES agriculture engineering exam? Which is the best coaching Institute in delhi
22nd May 2019, 06:17 PM
sekarkum987

Yes, choosing the right coaching center could lead you to reach your goal and you could have good guidance, coaching that can lead you to crack the exam as soon as possible. Because, only below 30 can attend the IES exam so that by joining in the best coaching center, you could have better coaching and they will help you to crack the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?