5th August 2012, 11:01 AM
sindhukayala

Is it possible to get IES rank without coaching after completing B.Tech in ECE? Books to be referred?

Hi.. am sindhu.I had completed my B.Tech in Ece. I want to know is there any postal coaching available for IES exam in PUNE. Is it possible to get IES rank without coaching and let me know the referrence books to prepare books for IES.Thanks for reading my post.

4th July 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get IES rank without coaching after completing B.Tech in ECE? Books to be referred?

Hai,.let me put my great doubt by hoping that you can suggest me and give some suggestions..
How can i prepare for ies from now onwards..now i'm going to 2nd year mech engg
9th July 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get IES rank without coaching after completing B.Tech in ECE? Books to be referred?

i am sonal ..Is it possible to get IES rank for ECE without coaching and let me know the some referrence books to prepare books for IES.Thanks for reading my post.
9th July 2013, 09:07 PM
RAMESHKAMULLA

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get IES rank without coaching after completing B.Tech in ECE? Books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindhukayala View Post
Hi.. am sindhu.I had completed my B.Tech in Ece. Is it possible to get IES rank without coaching and let me know the referrence books to prepare books for IES.T.
Yes ,If you have strong determination to crack you need to prepare standard reference.
List of books for IES for ECE students:
As there is long list so I would like give you the link for the list of books:

http://www.engineersinstitute.com/IES_ESE2012-13ReferenceBooksfoElectronics&Communication_Engine ering.php

It is better to go through the previous papers also to know what type of question are asked in examination

All The Best
29th August 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

hi iam hema studying b.tech 3rd year ece . how can i prepare for ies? how can i start preparation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?